Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv vma

Sorry but my opinion is that if someone like Rihanna had won he would not have done that. I really believe the issue was that a white country singer beat Beyonce.
    On him saying his opinion. Who gives a shit about his opinion, he's not the judge of the videos I could give a shit less about what he thinks and would appreciate him keeping his opinion to himself.
    1. If some asshole would have ran up during every award and said who he thought was better the show would be ruined.
    2. I would love to see how he would react if someone did that shit to him. NO RESPECT. He does it and thinks its alright, someone would have done it to him he would have freaked out.

I Hope he slams his nuts in a car door.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Yeah, Kanye was rude, but some of these comments are ridiculous. . . I 've been getting some good laughs from this whole Kanye meme thing. Taylor's, if not both of their record sales will probably see an increase from this stunt. . . which is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    anyone who punishes someone for speaking thier mind is the REAL dick. everyone has the right to thier own opinion, and should have ABSOLUTELY NO FEAR IN EXPRESSING IT. like i said, he shouldent have fucked up that girls moment, but to punish him and hate on him for expressing his opinion openly? thats idiocy to the core, depriving one of thier right of freedom of speech
    ...Are you serious? This isn't an issue about free speech.

Nobody (or basically nobody) has a problem with what Kanye did because of what he was attempting to express: the view that Beyonce's video was better than Taylor Swift's. The problem people have is that he decided to be an asshat and get on stage during someone else's time and act like he was Douche King of all the lands. This wouldn't have been a problem if he stated his opinion on his own site or on a radio station during his time. Clearly the issue people have with this isn't that they disagree with his opinion (though they might), it's that he essentially kicked not only Taylor Swift but the entire institution of proper etiquette in the nuts.

The right to "express yourself" and state your opinion doesn't mean you run around blurting shit out whenever the fuck you feel like it. There's a reason that the words etiquette and manners exist in the English language. The set of unwritten rules which apply to everybody is one that Kanye was never able to grasp, and is why he will continue making an asshat out of himself whenever he does something like this in public.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Aren't memes supposed to have some semblance of humour in them?

There's been a lot of this going around other sites. . .

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    The freedom is that you can say it, not that there are no repercussions when you do say it. Sorry, but freedom of speech comes with responsibility. If it weren't, there should be no problem with anyone being racist genocidal assholes.

Just as he had the right to say what he wanted to say, everyone has the right to not support his music if they feel he doesn't deserve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post

Nobody (or basically nobody) has a problem with what Kanye did because of what he was attempting to express: the view that Beyonce's video was better than Taylor Swift's. The problem people have is that he decided to be an asshat and get on stage during someone else's time and act like he was Douche King of all the lands. This wouldn't have been a problem if he stated his opinion on his own site or on a radio station during his time. Clearly the issue people have with this isn't that they disagree with his opinion (though they might), it's that he essentially kicked not only Taylor Swift but the entire institution of proper etiquette in the nuts.

The right to "express yourself" and state your opinion doesn't mean you run around blurting shit out whenever the fuck you feel like it. There's a reason that the words etiquette and manners exist in the English language. The set of unwritten rules which apply to everybody is one that Kanye was never able to grasp, and is why he will continue making an asshat out of himself whenever he does something like this in public.
    @B-king

These exactly. That's when you get to be, as you termed it, punished.

There are numerous stuff that can happen, try to be more open to the possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Operator View Post

Yeah, Kanye was rude, but some of these comments are ridiculous. . . I 've been getting some good laughs from this whole Kanye meme thing. Taylor's, if not both of their record sales will probably see an increase from this stunt. . . which is a good thing.
    You sir win an internet!

Banned

/internets. Btw, Kanye is now on the Tite Kubo level of trolling.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar

this is for the win

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post

thats all fine and well, as long as ppl just make sure to not be saying/doing all this over his opinion
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009