Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv vma

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    Maybe I was mislead, but I was under the impression that Kanye himself said that, and Kanye would never lie to his fans.
    You have an impaired vision due to over appreciation.

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    i still say you cant punish someone for speaking thier minds, ill agree completely that he shouldent have fucked up that girls moment, so fine him for acting unruly at the awards, but dont punish him for saying wat he felt he had to say, thats just not right
    On the contrary, yes, people can punish you for talking what you want.

Oh and about what happened, he's a dick. True. I completely agree with Asce and Mister Death.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    You have an impaired vision due to over appreciation.

On the contrary, yes, people can punish you for talking what you want.

Oh and about what happened, he's a dick. True. I completely agree with Asce and Mister Death.
    anyone who punishes someone for speaking thier mind is the REAL dick. everyone has the right to thier own opinion, and should have ABSOLUTELY NO FEAR IN EXPRESSING IT. like i said, he shouldent have fucked up that girls moment, but to punish him and hate on him for expressing his opinion openly? thats idiocy to the core, depriving one of thier right of freedom of speech
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

his latest hits he had were songs with other people. now that everyone hates him, i think it spells the end of gayfish.. lol that sucks cuz hes a pretty good musician. and hes sorry, but if nobody wants to work with him then..

what happened when a congressman/republican joe wilson, interrupted the president and called him a liar while he was giving a speech to congress? even the republicans got angry at him. its the same principle, kanye needs to learn respect. what he did was uncalled for.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    dear kanye,

NO BITCH ASSNESS!!!!!!!

if only diddy got on stage and said that

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    anyone who punishes someone for speaking thier mind is the REAL dick. everyone has the right to thier own opinion, and should have ABSOLUTELY NO FEAR IN EXPRESSING IT. like i said, he shouldent have fucked up that girls moment, but to punish him and hate on him for expressing his opinion openly? thats idiocy to the core, depriving one of thier right of freedom of speech
    The freedom is that you can say it, not that there are no repercussions when you do say it. Sorry, but freedom of speech comes with responsibility. If it weren't, there should be no problem with anyone being racist genocidal assholes.

Just as he had the right to say what he wanted to say, everyone has the right to not support his music if they feel he doesn't deserve it.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    The freedom is that you can say it, not that there are no repercussions when you do say it. Sorry, but freedom of speech comes with responsibility. If it weren't, there should be no problem with anyone being racist genocidal assholes.

Just as he had the right to say what he wanted to say, everyone has the right to not support his music if they feel he doesn't deserve it.
    This. I completely agree 100%.

Punishing him for speaking his mind would be wrong. Punishing him for being a dick is right.

If someone says, "Taylor Swift's video was ok but I preferred Beyonce's," then that's fine. Kanye just blatantly said that Beyonce's was better in the middle of her speech after she won her very first award. Sure, you can speak your mind but if your a dick about it then you should be called out and punished for your dickishness. Kanye's just one such dick. I don't care if a lot of people find his music great. You can write what people see as great music and still be a fucking prick, like Kanye.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

lol did you guys hear even President Obama called him a jackass lol

How much you wanna bet hes gonna have to make his next song called "I'm sorry"

Well if this doesnt teach him to think before reacting nothing will lol

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    lol did you guys hear even President Obama called him a jackass lol

How much you wanna bet hes gonna have to make his next song called "I'm sorry"

Well if this doesnt teach him to think before reacting nothing will lol
    I don't even think that will work' it's too many instances where he's admitted his attitude is a problem but he on't change it. I mean he was an asshole in his apology too so i don't see this effecting him much. and that b.s. he pulled on the jay leno show was just for publicity he ain't sorry at all. he's an asshole thats in the closet

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Yeah Kanye made a mistake, an asshole move on his part. If you was drunk off a bottle Hennessy you would probably make a asshole move too.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    kanye is a gay fish
    LOL! A gay fish, what the hell is that.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,