Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv vma

Kanye's right, he should be in the bible. Plenty of people are killed in there.

I hope this turns really bad for him. Like not invited or nominated at shows, put on no play lists for every radio station out there.

And here's my thoughts on the Beyonce video. WTF is so great about it. It was 3 girls dancing for 3 minutes. Nothing else. Nothing spectacular, no story, NOTHING.
    Was I missing something. Greatest video's of all time, suck my dick Kanye.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Yeah. Taylor Swift's had a cliche story, but a story nonetheless (and Taylor was hot in there without shaking her butt).

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Kanye's right, he should be in the bible. Plenty of people are killed in there.

I hope this turns really bad for him. Like not invited or nominated at shows, put on no play lists for every radio station out there.

And here's my thoughts on the Beyonce video. WTF is so great about it. It was 3 girls dancing for 3 minutes. Nothing else. Nothing spectacular, no story, NOTHING.
    Was I missing something. Greatest video's of all time, suck my dick Kanye.

ok, NOW you are officially dick riding this issue a little to much. True, there was a better time and a better place for him to say what he felt he had to say BUT to punish him to the extent your talking about for just speaking his mind? IDK, isent there an amendment that protects ppls rights to say what they want without persecution?
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    ok, NOW you are officially dick riding this issue a little to much. True, there was a better time and a better place for him to say what he felt he had to say BUT to punish him to the extent your talking about for just speaking his mind? IDK, isent there an amendment that protects ppls rights to say what they want without persecution?
    Your an Idiot, its not that he was speaking his mind, but its about how he went on doing it, if it would have been any other singer he probably would have not done it...

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Your an Idiot, its not that he was speaking his mind, but its about how he went on doing it, if it would have been any other singer he probably would have not done it...
    did i not just get done saying that there was a better time/place for wat he did? AND you guys are the idiots for blowing your balls up so big over this bullshit. honestly, who reads so deeply into trivial stuff like this? im not condoning what he did,im just saying he shouldent be punished for speaking his mind, which should be everyones right. now storming the stage and all that other mess? yea, fine him and move the fuck on with your lives
    (

anyone can challenge me

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post

Whether he did it out of ill intent or not, there was definitely a better time for it. Like...oh I dunno, how about after Taylor Swift's speech? He wants to speak his mind? Fine. He doesn't have to do it during someone else's time.

Well yea like I said there is no arguing what he did was a dick move thats a given but I dont think he should be banished to the 3rd level of hell for it.

Kanye can be very cocky bordering on arrogant at times but I guess the redeeming factor for me is that fact that he recognizes his own faults and is honest and straight forward about it. Normally I detest arrogant people who walk around in life blind and oblivious to reality but being able to recognize your own faults is a very underrated yet important factor of a persons character and lets face it no one is perfect.

I mean havent you ever done something insensitive to offend or piss off a woman, I mean if your a guy its practicly in your DNA, doesnt make you a total asshole tho.

He made a mistake hes human as long as he sincerly apologies then he makes amends.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well yea like I said there is no arguing what he did was a dick move thats a given but I dont think he should be banished to the 3rd level of hell for it.

Kanye can be very cocky bordering on arrogant at times but I guess the redeeming factor for me is that fact that he recognizes his own faults and is honest and straight forward about it. Normally I detest arrogant people who walk around in life blind and oblivious to reality but being able to recognize your own faults is a very underrated yet important factor of a persons character and lets face it no one is perfect.

I mean havent you ever done something insensitive to offend or piss off a woman, I mean if your a guy its practicly in your DNA, doesnt make you a total asshole tho.

He made a mistake hes human as long as he sincerly apologies then he makes amends.

im on this boat
    (

anyone can challenge me

When has Kanye ever recognized his faults? He apologies, and then ends up doing a "dick move" again. His apologies are not even sincere. Does not count as "recognizing one's faults" to me. Either he's an idiot, or a unforgiveable prick, and I don't think he's that much of an idiot.

I'd agree with you if it were first time he did it, but now it's not acceptable anymore.

i still say you cant punish someone for speaking thier minds, ill agree completely that he shouldent have fucked up that girls moment, so fine him for acting unruly at the awards, but dont punish him for saying wat he felt he had to say, thats just not right
    (

anyone can challenge me

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    When has Kanye ever recognized his faults? He apologies, and then ends up doing a "dick move" again. His apologies are not even sincere. Does not count as "recognizing one's faults" to me. Either he's an idiot, or a unforgiveable prick, and I don't think he's that much of an idiot.

I'd agree with you if it were first time he did it, but now it's not acceptable anymore.

There is no cure for being cocky borderline arrogant its who he is and he openly admits his faults in his lyrics. I just dont see this incident being a huge deal as its not like he stole the girls virginity and slapped her ass on stage.

When Old dirty bastard use to do it people just assumed him to be high and laughed it off.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you