Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 80

Thread: Mtv vma

  1. #11
    Veteran Member tatsukai1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    i see theres a Haters ball here >_>

    well, kanye DEFINETELY has more musical talent then talor swift, thats not in question. whats in question is his actions toward taylor winning the award. should he have done that? in my opinion he shouldent have, but thats the thing with kanye, for YEARS now he's been one to not hold back his opinions or thoughts, W/E the situation may be. storming the stage like that was EXTREMELY escessive and a plain show of his cocky attitude, which, if you were as sucessful and creative as kanye, then you'd be right there.
    no one is doubting his ability to produce music or rap. but i will agree with kuroihikari and say that kanye can't sing. his "singing"album consist of autotune to the nth degree. he should stick to rap. i think he's done something excessive at like 4 events, but this is the first time that he's done it to parties that don't involve himself. i remember he did it when he didn't win best new artist(he didn't go on stage but he made statements after). but yeah, to insult a teenage girl is pretty low. Jay-Z's dj apparently twittered (god i hate twitter) that taylor swift and her mother were crying back stage after.

    made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

  2. #12
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Kanye's a douche, that's fact. I'm glad he got kicked out afterwards for what he did. That's just a plain dick move. Doesn't matter if you like Taylor Swift or not, she won. There's no reason to be an asshole about it.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  3. #13
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,528
    LOL I think people are blowing this out of proportion yeah it was a dick move to jump on stage and take them mic from a 17 year old winning her 1st vma but still I dont think he did it to hurt her feelings or anything. He acts and speaks off emotion before thinking and this is the result!!


    Doesnt make him a bad person but he should think before acting or speaking


    On a side note hes takin over Old dirty bastards job "...puffy is good but wu tang is better" - ODB


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  4. #14
    Scanlator [Cross]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,962
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    LOL I think people are blowing this out of proportion yeah it was a dick move to jump on stage and take them mic from a 17 year old winning her 1st vma but still I dont think he did it to hurt her feelings or anything. He acts and speaks off emotion before thinking and this is the result!!


    Doesnt make him a bad person but he should think before acting or speaking


    On a side note hes takin over Old dirty bastards job "...puffy is good but wu tang is better" - ODB
    Good point, he never said that Taylor Swift didn't deserve it, he simply said that Beyonce's video was the best ever. But he's still an idiot for doing that, he needs to learn social cues.

  5. #15
    Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    What's a gay fish, if I may ask? Aside from the obvious "Homosexual icthyan", of course.

    Oh, and BWORMKING, if by "musical talent" you mean skill in writing music, you're right. But Taylor Swift has an infinitely better voice than Kanye West has. Kanye should stay away from the mic.
    it's from a south park episode.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    1,178
    Kanye West is the voice of our generation! You guys are all just haters!

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    40
    lol its everywhere its even on CNN lol man its always a issue when a blackmen and a white woman is involved

    but ya kanye was a scumbag for that

  8. #18
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    i see theres a Haters ball here >_>

    well, kanye DEFINETELY has more musical talent then talor swift, thats not in question. whats in question is his actions toward taylor winning the award. should he have done that? in my opinion he shouldent have, but thats the thing with kanye, for YEARS now he's been one to not hold back his opinions or thoughts, W/E the situation may be. storming the stage like that was EXTREMELY escessive and a plain show of his cocky attitude, which, if you were as sucessful and creative as kanye, then you'd be right there.
    Too bad all Kanye's been doing with his talent is writing songs about how awesome he is. He hasn't written a real song in years.

    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    LOL I think people are blowing this out of proportion yeah it was a dick move to jump on stage and take them mic from a 17 year old winning her 1st vma but still I dont think he did it to hurt her feelings or anything. He acts and speaks off emotion before thinking and this is the result!!


    Doesnt make him a bad person but he should think before acting or speaking
    Whether he did it out of ill intent or not, there was definitely a better time for it. Like...oh I dunno, how about after Taylor Swift's speech? He wants to speak his mind? Fine. He doesn't have to do it during someone else's time.

    Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    Kanye West is the voice of our generation! You guys are all just haters!
    ...No...he's not.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  9. #19
    Regular Member SHODAIME!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Somewhere between heaven and hell.
    Posts
    161
    Fuck kanye west he should burn in hell.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Too bad all Kanye's been doing with his talent is writing songs about how awesome he is. He hasn't written a real song in years.


    Whether he did it out of ill intent or not, there was definitely a better time for it. Like...oh I dunno, how about after Taylor Swift's speech? He wants to speak his mind? Fine. He doesn't have to do it during someone else's time.


    ...No...he's not.
    Maybe I was mislead, but I was under the impression that Kanye himself said that, and Kanye would never lie to his fans.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •