Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Uzumaki clan Vs Senju Clan

Who would win out of the the Uzumaki clan V Senju. By the time Naruto is Hokage rougly 35% of the Hokages would have been from the Uzumaki clan ( Yondaime and Naruto) and 40% from Senju ( Shodaime, Nidaime and Tsunade).

Uzumaki's

Abilities

Absurdly high chakra, enough to summon Gamabunta (4th Hokage)
    Unrivalled ability to manipulate the shape and Nature and chakra i.e. Fuuton Rasengan, Kyuubi control and Senjutsu chakra manipulation.

Ability to seal the Kyuubi (thus robbing Kyuubi controllers such as Madara and Shodaime of the oppurtunity to controll the Kyuubi). However the entire Chakra on the Kyubi can not be sealed without using the shinigami technique.

High speed (naruto) and teleportation (yondaime).
    High strength and stamina.

Senju

Ability to seal the Kyuubi (this isn't the same as using the Kyuubi i.e. Shodaime cannot neccessarily set the Kyuubi lose, he can prbl only supress it like yamato, furtheremore even if he could use the Kyuubi this would prove impossible as the Uzumaki's currrently control the Kyuubi, the 4th with having sealed half its chakra within his son).

Mokutun ability (shodaime).
    Water element (Nidaiem)
    Water and earth element supposedly (Yammato claims both are needed to create mokutun)

High strength an stamina.

The Senju were powerfull enough to dominate the Uchihas including Madara who was decisively defeated by Senju Hashirama. But The Uzumaki's are positioned to be more powerfull. For instance the 4th is considered to be the most powerfull of Hokages along with Sandaime. Yes thats right, Yondaime is confirmed by Kishi to be even more powerfull than Senju Hashirama, the man who ruined Madara. So powerfull that he managed to turn the tide of the third great War. So great that NInja were told to flee rather than fight him. Then there's the small matter of Naruto. Did I say small. Yes. And by small I mean large. By the time Naruto is Hokage he would be the most powerfull Shinobi. Take a deep breath and contemplate what that means. More powerfull than Hashirama. And even more powerfull than his father, a man considered in a different league than even Shodaime.

In a battle Royale between the Uzumaki's and Senju featuring Nidaime, Shodaime and Tsunade V Yondaime and Naruto (when he's Kage) i'd say the Uzumakis win. The battle could be won in several ways. I.e. Yondaime could seal part of (but not all of the Kyubi's chakra within himself or his son using the Shiki Fuiin sealing technique ( AND NOT THE DEATH GOD TECH AS THAT WOULD TRAP HIM WITHIN THE DEATH GOD REALM). A second option could be to use his flying Thunder God Tech on Shodaime. As for naruto he could just sit there and count sheep...joke.

You do realize that Minato is a NAMIKAZE?

Uzumakis and Namikazes might just be a branch from the long history of descendants which the Senju is part of.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post

Uzumakis and Namikazes might just be a branch from the long history of descendants which the Senju is part of.

What He Said

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    DUh, but its tedious to call Naruto and Minato by seperate surnames, i was trying to be simple.

Obviously.
    Everyone one related. The rinnegan is related to the Sharingan. The Byukugan is related to the Uchiha's and Naruto must be related to Sasuke seing as everyone branches out from the sage of nine paths. That doesn't mean they cannot form seperate clans.

Adam and Eve had lots of babies. The babies formed different clans with different names even though they are all from the same ancestors. Whats your point?
    By your rationale we should also call the Sarutobi family the senju clan instead. Or seing as almost everyone is related why don't we just ban clan names and call everyone Uchiha or Senju.

Or maybe instead of calling Naruto an Uzumaki we should give him the same surname as the Sage of the 9 paths. Obviously a lot of people are related, that doensn't mean they can't have their own clan names. I think you have a good point but you have taken it to an absurd level.

To summarise I don't actually get what point you are trying to make. I don't see how being descended from a similar ancestor but having your own clan are mutually exclusive the same way I don't see how the Uchihas and Hyuugas being related but being from different clans is in any way weird.
    Last edited by atriede; 09-12-2009 at 12:04 AM.

So are we just comparing Minato and Naruto against The 1st, 2nd, 5th, and Yamato? Cuz Ima just gonna go with the Senju in this if that's the case.

does anyone konw how to edit my thread in order to aded a poll. I was gonna do dat. Forgot.

WHERE IS THIS THREAD GOING?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Interesting.

1) Your maths is way off. Yondaime makes 17%. Shodaime, Nidaime and Tsunade make up 50% if we include Danzou in our calculations.

2) As stated in an earlier post Minato isn't an Uzumaki. Kushina is.

3) I'm pretty sure the "No new Vs thread" rule is still in effect. Unless Phixion has stitched me up.

4) You could have at least given us a poll damnit
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

You first got to explain your theory that there's such a thing as a "Namikaze/Uzumaki" clan before this thread actually gets any meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    So are we just comparing Minato and Naruto against The 1st, 2nd, 5th, and Yamato? Cuz Ima just gonna go with the Senju in this if that's the case.
    Yes. The 4th Hokage and i'm assuming the 7th Hokage Naruto
    Vs the 1st and 2nd. I'm assuming Yammato and Tsunade would be too weak to make a difference against Naruto and Minato both in their prime. It would come down to Shodaime and Nidaime trying to defend against fierce attacks from the Kyuubi Jinchurikii and his father the 4th Hokage.

Note that i'm talking about a battle Royale between the Uzumaki's and Senju. I'm assuming Minato had a clan seing as he was born and everything.

ps does anyone know how to edit threads in order to add a poll.