54 58.06%

28 30.11%

9 9.68%

1 1.08%

1 1.08%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    for the next chapter i say sasuke get puched in his face and dies.. then naruto showed up, goes ape shit from seeing sasuke dead. and kills everyone
    I second this.

i would be happy with that being the end of naruto

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorax View Post
    i would be happy with that being the end of naruto
    Really, I hope kishi realizes it's time to give it up when the time comes. That, or I'd be fine with a Kubo, if he trolled the Sasuke fandom.

I'm expecting in the beginning of the next chapter, raikage will tell to sasuke while attacking "DIE BIATCH!!".. and then if raikage hit sasuke big time he will say "who's your daddy now?!".. that would be good script.

I hope all the remaining akatsuki member would appear in the kage summit.

Love raikage's attitude, but wrestling moves? was that necessary? What's next? Light sabres and spider webs? Ohh wait, those have already been used in narutoverse...

Seriously, great fight and can't wait to see how it'll unfold. I can see Sasuke winning, but not killing the kage, but then, obviously he'll be exhausted. Did he really believed he could take on all of the kages and their bodyguards?

At that point, or before if he can't manage to defeat the kage, madara comes in and saves Sasuke.

re amateratsu, if Jiraya was able to seal it away, why other S-class nin couldn't do it? I mean, he was pretty strong, but I'm sure some other nin could do it too.

re Sasuke's MS training, I'd draw a parallel with Kakashi's. Have we ever been told how Kakashi got his techniques?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFlash View Post
    Love raikage's attitude, but wrestling moves? was that necessary? What's next? Light sabres and spider webs? Ohh wait, those have already been used in narutoverse...

Seriously, great fight and can't wait to see how it'll unfold. I can see Sasuke winning, but not killing the kage, but then, obviously he'll be exhausted. Did he really believed he could take on all of the kages and their bodyguards?

At that point, or before if he can't manage to defeat the kage, madara comes in and saves Sasuke.

re amateratsu, if Jiraya was able to seal it away, why other S-class nin couldn't do it? I mean, he was pretty strong, but I'm sure some other nin could do it too.

re Sasuke's MS training, I'd draw a parallel with Kakashi's. Have we ever been told how Kakashi got his techniques?
    Well not everyone has time to put out a scroll, write some stuff in it and seal Amaterasu away like that, they're in a middle of a fight so the sealing would took it´s time.
    No, we have not been told how Kakashi got his techniques, I hope time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFlash View Post
    Love raikage's attitude, but wrestling moves? was that necessary?
    Given his physical size, wrestling moves make sense, especially if you take into account that the moves done on TV are adjusted a little to prevent serious injury. What would make them silly is if he didn't have the speed to go with it, as they'd be easy for Sasuke to dodge.

On another note, since Madara has stated that he's going to ensure Sasuke and Naruto are going to fight, do you think Naruto will develop some techniques to counter Sasuke's abilities?

the king of turtles lazytortoise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    On another note, since Madara has stated that he's going to ensure Sasuke and Naruto are going to fight, do you think Naruto will develop some techniques to counter Sasuke's abilities?
    Naruto already has everything he neeeds to counter sasuke's abilities... he has the voice of reason~ everyone knows sasuke will never die..no matter how severely you beat him up or fatal wounds he might receive. so naruto developing techniques is out of the question lol. the only way sasuke is going down is by changing his heart.

Naruto needs to be able to controll the Kyuubi if he is to stand a chance against Sasuke. Simply because I strongly believe Sasuke will have the Flawless Mangekyo Sharingan when they face off. Kishi hasn't told his readership many details about what powers Flawless Mangekyo Sharingan brings to it's user. Nevertheless I reckon Naruto will have more jutsu to learn as well as develop on his own. Jutsu like the time/space jutsu that his Pappa, Yondaime Hokage used.
    One thing that intrigues me is if Madara does end up lurking in the shadows, waiting for Sasuke to wear Naruto out. How could Naruto possibly hope to beat 2 Uchiha one after the other? Hopefully Kakashi, Yamato and pals can lend a helping hand.