93. You may not vote on this poll

54 58.06%

28 30.11%

9 9.68%

1 1.08%

1 1.08%
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

I can't wait!

great chp reminds me of the fight btween gaara and lee when sasuke tried to shield himself from the blow i guess speed does kill.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kabow View Post
    Is it me or did it look like Sasuka used his genjutsu on raikage at the bottom left corner of page 15?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/463/15/
    Not really, at least its not obvious. Amaterasu chases whatever Sasuke looks at, so put 2 and 2 together and you get what Sasuke was looking at Raikage for in that panel.

Is it me or did it look like Sasuka used his genjutsu on raikage at the bottom left corner of page 15?

I don't think so. I though Raikage's Raiton armor's constantly disrupting his chakra (the same way Killerbee's 'Number 8' disrupted his).

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

ok no offense to sasugay fans and all and i knw naruto has too but sasuke is seriously getting new jutsu's like every fight, without even trainign with them or anything thats seriously some freaking powerup's kishi is giving him, amaterasu, an incomplete susano that will probably be getting closer to being complete in the next fight if sasuke survives this which he will by getting his ass saved. RAIKAGE IS A BEAST, HE F***ING RULES!!!!

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

I can't wait!

only if everyone watching the fight was caught in the jutsu
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    ok no offense to sasugay fans and all and i knw naruto has too but sasuke is seriously getting new jutsu's like every fight, without even trainign with them or anything thats seriously some freaking powerup's kishi is giving him, amaterasu, an incomplete susano that will probably be getting closer to being complete in the next fight if sasuke survives this which he will by getting his ass saved. RAIKAGE IS A BEAST, HE F***ING RULES!!!!
    Its too late to cry about all this. It was coming and it was clear as day cuz Madara pointed it out (Madara: Itachi gave all his eye techniques to you). You're really gonna blame Sasuke for being innovative with Itachi's techniques?

Lol, now Suigetsu has been pwned by his own blade!!

Eventhough it's only a partial Susanoo, I'm impressed that the Raikage can break through it! The man is definitely a beast!

I wanted to see Sasuke get his ass handed to him again but most likely Raikage will die. This is sure to bring Killer Bee back into the mix since he'll most definitely be looking for revenge.

Sasuke isn't really fighting like a n00b. He's tried all his conventional attacks against the Raikage and is now pulling out his trumpcards. It's amazing that he can combine the MS jutsus but considering that he was able to use Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu without any long training. Using MS is second-nature to Sasuke. I wonder if it's because Itachi basically powered up his eyes? Maybe Sasuke's sharingan is the same as if he physically took Itachi's eyes!

good but short chapter, why does every Great-EPIC chapter gotta be short, why kishi? RAIKAGE RULES!!!! am gonna be saying that for my next few posts. haha And was it just me or was it so good to see sasugay get pile driven by raikage

May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Its too late to cry about all this. It was coming and it was clear as day cuz Madara pointed it out (Madara: Itachi gave all his eye techniques to you). You're really gonna blame Sasuke for being innovative with Itachi's techniques?
    I agree..i thought what sasuke did was very much in his skill and to me that was impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    wait seriously, i though itachi only gave him amaterasu. can u help me find which page/chapter he said that, didn't knw that. And i am not crying about it, that was a bit mean afro, but i guess u right u can't really blame him, i knw he is suppose to surpass itachi and stuff but can't really bear the thought of him be stronger than the cool itachi. but this is manga anything can happen and since sasuke is kishi's favorite am not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by xShAdYx View Post
    I agree..i thought what sasuke did was very much in his skill and to me that was impressive.
    yea it was quite impressive but still stings to see that bastard use it like that,haha.

RAIKAGE RULES!!!!!