Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll

54 58.06%

28 30.11%

9 9.68%

1 1.08%

1 1.08%
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Raikage is a beast. He knows full well about Amaterasu and he still goes in close. Raikage is a man among men in the Narutoverse. Raikage with the Power Bomb and a Leg Drop at the end? The belt is most deserved lol. Sasuke used a partial Susano so there's no denying it any longer. He's got Itachi's MS jutsus. Another solid chapter in my eyes.

Raikage = beast. I LOL'ed at this page.

So Sasuke has his own version of Susanoo. It appears smaller than Itachi's though. LoL at Amaterasu not working, Raikage dodged it like it was nothing. But Raikage ended up hitting it in order to clobber Sasuke. That hot-headedness may be his downfall.

Also ... Sasuke seems like such a noob in this fight. It appears as if he's spamming moves. Come one, Susanoo AND Amaterasu within 3 pages? Such powerful techniques and he's tossing them around left and right. This battle's making him seem so inexperienced.

sigh I have a feeling that Sasuke's gonna pull something outta his ass that'll defeat the superior fighter(Raikage) in this match. I like Sasuke, but seriously I want him to die already ....

Madara's goal is to become complete! What does he mean by that??

Overall a pretty good chapter: 4/5

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

this raikage and team seems to know well about Itachi MS jutsu... doesnt they suppose to know about sasuke instead of itachi?? how do they know amaterasu? how do they even know what is MS?
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Damn raikage is freaking awesome, and his chakra is tailed beast level damn he is such a badass, i love the part where sasuke just got pile driven, are those bones or something that grew behind his back, and sasugay was pretty good too, hate to admit it, manipulating amaterasu like that. but still raikage got thru it. i can't wait for this to be made into anime.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    this raikage and team seems to know well about Itachi MS jutsu... doesnt they suppose to know about sasuke instead of itachi?? how do they know amaterasu? how do they even know what is MS?
    Because they heard about Itachi. Its as simple as that. Konoha passed around information about Akatsuki's members which included info about Itachi.

P.S. The bones are the partial formation of Susano. Refer back to the Itachi/Sasuke fight for a comparison cuz its pretty obvious.

Combining MS jutsus is about the only way to power them up, and Sasuke did it. To the same extent that he improved on Kakashi's Chidori, or Naruto improved on Rasengan to make Rasenshuriken, Sasuke has improved on existing MS jutsu.

I don't think he looks like a scrub at all this fight... he's using the techniques better than Itachi, showing again his natural genius. He also appears to have more stamina, perhaps a result of the "change" in his chakra going into the fight?

he does that thing thats covering sasuke look a bit like the last jutsu itachi used, i knw it has more physical form but it looks a bit the same and different in shape

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Afro's right, it is only a part of Susanoo.

The ability to combine techniques like that, we've never seen Itachi do that. Gotta give it to Sasuke.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

It seems that Raikage is familiar with MS and it's jutsus. Which makes me think, why would he try to go head on? After all, until now he showed good thinking.

Is it me or did it look like Sasuka used his genjutsu on raikage at the bottom left corner of page 15?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/463/15/