Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Code Geass dubbed in english is far better, Lelouch's voice actor is the same guy who dubs Ichigo. His voice as lelouch really brings out his maniacal nature.
    Protip: Don't Watch Code Geass; Anyway, it knida annoys me that Adult Swim doesn't show anime on Weekdays anymore. Where have the days that I could see Cowboy Bebop everyday without my PC gone?

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    I have only one question... When does the first episode air?
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph-Sama View Post
    ... What the hell are they gonna do for Hidan?!?! Or the rant between Naruto and Sai about Naruto being a little short on manhood?!

..... Hidan likes extreme body piercing, and he's a satanist...... "So! You do have a tiny brain!"....

Seriously, they're gonna fuck this whole thing up!!!
    Well if it's anything like the manga Sai will just ask Naruto if he's sure he's not a girl. As you said what'll be really interesting is how they deal with Sasori and Asuma's deaths. I say this because on the Jetix version when Sandaime got run through with Orochimaru's blade they glowed it out and got rid of most of the blood. It's going to be awkward censoring two swords through the chest with Sasori. and blood is pretty essential in Asuma's death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Watch online Naruto,not at the tv with dubs..

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    You're missing the point. I'd say 99% of us watch online fansubs as our primary source. I certainly do. But every now and then, whether its a case of theres nothing on or they gets to a particularly epic episode (Hokage Battle Royale anyone?) I'll watch it. Hence my interest in the level of censorship Disney XD will apply to Naruto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

can't wait to watch the english version of Naruto Shippuden!

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Supposedly sometime in October.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

well, I dont know.. with the House of Mouse's purchase of Marvel there might be some possibilities. I can easily see Disney making a network just for the marvel line of toons.

Shippuuden shows Disney's interest in attempting to reel in the mid to late teen and adult anime audience
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Most of you might not care, but I found this piece of information really amusing: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ippuden-in-u.s

It seems Disney XD (Formally Toon Disney) has acquired Naruto Shippuden and will start airing it next month. Your thoughts? (I'm still laughing too much to form my own opinion right now) Though I will say this, which is that it's funny how Disney is starting to take not-TV-Y7 material such as marvel and Naruto. Many people are starting to forsee an armageddon.
    I care A lot!!!!!!

I love Naruto Dubbed! even though i still love nauto subbed, i still like to watch the dubbes.

i still can't believe that disney actually bought it! man CN really missed out on the best cartoon they ever released!

Naruto Shippuuden on DISNEY XD?

so can anybody confrim this or is it still a rumor