Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    These aren't fillers, they just changed the order of events from the manga. Maybe in order to make things more consistent, which I think will probably be for the best, around this point in the manga, it jumped around alot.

just finished watching, the quality is pretty good. For once am kinda excited to see a filler since it is about jiraiya. Wished they added the part itachi and sasuke fought for like a min or so, well it wasn't really much of a fight but u guys know which part am talking about.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Great episode! At first I thought they wasn't going to get the part with Jirayia and Tsunade talking about Naruto's parents but they did. Can't wait for the Jirayia Chronicles though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Im sarting to get sad! =-(

when Tsunade Pukes, it jumps to them on a park....does this imply they had sex? cause i think so, a good bye token to remember. ba-shans and ero senins kid would be cool

very good show....

cant wait for the big fight.

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    why didnt naruto tell anyone, i'd have thought he would of at least told kakashi, we are SO close to that fight, arent we - it could potentially be the best fight yet of the shippuuden arc
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    good episode...like it where it is going...

Spoiler!
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!