Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    this seems different from yoruichi, Nell doesnt seem to be capable of fighting.

BTW maybe Nell was removed from her espada rank in the same way Grimmjow removed Luppi. the reason for me thinking this is the scar she has, werent the fallen espada removed without fighting the new espada? So if Nell was a fallen espada, she wouldnt have gotten a wound?

im just thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by herox555 View Post
    Okay, this was the last straw. Bleach is too repetitive. First its the bleach group going to another zone(this time Hollow Society and not Soul Society). Second, their motive is to rescue a girl(last time was Rukia now is Inoue). Third, Ichigo gets a new power before going to the society(last time was Shikai, this time its hollow mask). Fourth, Chad gets beat by another "Captain" level hollow. Fifth, Ishida uses another secret technique and thinks he won, but the enemy regenerates. Sixth, Ichigo fights a fight crazy loving person (last time was 12th captain now its Grimjow) and wins only to face an even stronger guy and is confident to win(last time 6th captain now its Noitra). Finally, Ichigo gets saved by a unknown creature that turns out to be like a captain level(last time it was Yoruichi as a cat, now Its NELL??) FOR GOD'S SAKES NO MORE REPEATS ITS LIKE WATCHING FILLERS I KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT
    Don't hate, any story that goes on for a prolonged period of time has this kind of story structure. That's what makes people come back, they keep it familiar and drop story twists to keep you interested.

Look at One piece; At the beginning of each arc Luffy always knows who to fight, the rest of the crew have thier own fight, as they finish, some event brings about a bunch of chaos, then Luffy fianally beats the sh*t out of the boss man, they escape and recover.

Even Naruto; Sasuke's better than Naruto, Naruto gets stronger and out does Sasuke, Sasuke gets stronger and out does naruto, and so on.

Every good story has structure.
    Last edited by the_blind_ronin; 09-01-2007 at 03:45 AM.
    'We need emotional content' -Bruce Lee

I am saying Nell will save Ichigo and that although many mangas use a similar structure it is not set into such a format such as Bleach(Although I'm still a fan). One Piece for example, does not have Luffy know who he is going to fight. In fact, we do not know who the heck Crocodile is and his abilities until a while, Luffy doesn't know who he the Shadow guy(new villain) was until he revealed himself and his ability a while later(also he might end up fighting his zombie as the boss O.o ). Naruto doesn't have a similar structure at all, the thing you are refering to is called Rivalry it happens in all mangas even in Bleach (Ichigo and Renji fighting for Rukia, Sanji and Zoro fights constantly and tries to outdo each other) Naruto is probably the biggest surprising manga of all time. I mean when I found out that Kabuto was a double spy for Sasori I freaked out at the new element. When I found out Tobi was Akatsuki Leader I freaked out. I mean Naruto is the GREATEST at new elements.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by herox555 View Post
    I am saying Nell will save Ichigo and that although many mangas use a similar structure it is not set into such a format such as Bleach(Although I'm still a fan). One Piece for example, does not have Luffy know who he is going to fight. In fact, we do not know who the heck Crocodile is and his abilities until a while, Luffy doesn't know who he the Shadow guy(new villain) was until he revealed himself and his ability a while later(also he might end up fighting his zombie as the boss O.o ). Naruto doesn't have a similar structure at all, the thing you are refering to is called Rivalry it happens in all mangas even in Bleach (Ichigo and Renji fighting for Rukia, Sanji and Zoro fights constantly and tries to outdo each other) Naruto is probably the biggest surprising manga of all time. I mean when I found out that Kabuto was a double spy for Sasori I freaked out at the new element. When I found out Tobi was Akatsuki Leader I freaked out. I mean Naruto is the GREATEST at new elements.
    i agree with you on naurto woooo

but i think kabu had bleach planned this way.......had both arcs be foils of each other---well its actually more like mirror images

and i will laugh if nell all of a sudden becomes big and kills noitora or atleast fights on par with him.....because it will just be like yoriuchi who was in cat form for so long haha

Well, He has got to put more surprising twists in it otherwise what is the point of actually reading new chapters only to find out its basically from volume 14. It also implies that Aizen might not be the big bad guy and another messed up incident in hollow society reveals an even bigger bad guy like how Aizen was introduced. Imagine Ulquiorra being beamed up by a light and he wipes his tear/sad clown marks to show his human face.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMegaPLP View Post
    lol I knew this going to happen

Nell is a former Espada, as in a member of the FALLEN Espada. Remember the three Arrancar that Ichigo, Ishida and Chad fought when they first entered Noches? Those three were members of the Fallen Espada numbered 100 and up. Aizen removed them as Espada and inserted his stronger, more complete Arrancar in their place. Nell is a fallen Espada, which means she removed her mask naturally.

Aizen's bunch hasnt been around long enough for there to have been too much moving around in the ranks. It's barely been 3 months since the SS arc (in Bleach time). Let's not get excited people. Remember there were Arrancar in Hueco Mundo prior to Aizen's arrival and among those Arrancar there was an Espada group. How many? Probably 10 like they have now, but who knows for sure.
    ok. one problem with this theory. if you read the raws the fallen espada (privaròn is written differently that what noitara called nell.
    what Noitora said: 元十刃だ ("a former Espada")

He's not talking about a privaròn though, since "privaròn" is written 十刃落ち

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    I think this is the silliest plottwist ever...i mean seriously is it supposed to be 'cool' to have nell as a former espada?

oh well thats bleach for u. lots of odd BS

I much have rather seen one of the Vaizard come out of nowhere to take Ichigo's place in this fight. Now THAT would be one hell of a plot twist. If all the Vaizards came out to save all of Ichigo's friends.

(Like that time that Gaara and the Sand Nin, came out during the "Rescue Sasuke" arc to save Naruto and company from the Sound 5).

Would be one of the sweetest moments in Bleach history for sure.

A plottwist is something you don't expect... I didn't expect this of Nell... That the Vizairds may have showed up? that was something everyone could expect, it wouldn't be a plottwist anymore.

Bleach manga is still having my attention

I really don't know what to think, there are so many questions: where is the sword, where is the number, why does she have a scar on the mask. I really hope that it will come out that she was one of the strongest. But the main question is "whay she hasn't said a single thing about that before???"... Maybe she suffer of amnesia due to the scar on the mask, and becuse of the amnesia she has lost his powers, and now she can use them only subcontiously.

i think if she goe farther in hm she probably is gonna get all her powers back and will be named espada again but i think she never wanted to be an espada and wanted to a regular arracncar

YOU SHOULD'VE MARKED THIS AS SPOILERS!!!
    it really angered me when i read this here before i read the manga...
    anyways, i always did think there was something wrong about her character, cuz they don't usually add characters without purpose in them... unlike the anime... now she has a purpose (nell wasn't even comic relief unlike kon...)