Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    I'm actually glad Nell turned out being an ex-espada, I also happen to not think that Noitora took her spot since Noitora knows her which probably shows that they were around at the same time.

I'm also extremely sick of like what K-oz said (no offence to you) theres no way the Vaizards or anyone from SS or Urahara or any of them would show up since they have no idea that they're in trouble and the Vaizards don't care about any of the other ones and SS has refused to help out.

maybe that little girl isnt nell's true form, maybe she'll turn back into an espada and attack Noitoria and save Ichigo

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaClan12120 View Post
    maybe that little girl isnt nell's true form, maybe she'll turn back into an espada and attack Noitoria and save Ichigo
    are what if she gives ichigo all of her power tp save ichigo then tell him to kill noitoria and save inoue
    Last edited by bankai; 09-01-2007 at 06:08 AM.
    Spoiler!

lol I knew this going to happen

Nell is a former Espada, as in a member of the FALLEN Espada. Remember the three Arrancar that Ichigo, Ishida and Chad fought when they first entered Noches? Those three were members of the Fallen Espada numbered 100 and up. Aizen removed them as Espada and inserted his stronger, more complete Arrancar in their place. Nell is a fallen Espada, which means she removed her mask naturally.

Aizen's bunch hasnt been around long enough for there to have been too much moving around in the ranks. It's barely been 3 months since the SS arc (in Bleach time). Let's not get excited people. Remember there were Arrancar in Hueco Mundo prior to Aizen's arrival and among those Arrancar there was an Espada group. How many? Probably 10 like they have now, but who knows for sure.

I agree with moronic_badger. Having the Vizards or any other character appear out of nowhere is predictable and boring.. it ain't a good plot twist. For me this is a surprise and something totally unforeseen (something like Ikkaku's Bankai or when Yoruichi the Cat became Yoruichi the Hot Babe).

Anyways most of the facts have already been gathered here... I was wondering though... it seems that Nell is not numbered as Privaron, would that mean she was exiled (like Urahara)? Also, Nnoitra didn't recognise her at first sight, only remembered Nell by looking at her scar on her skull and claimed that she looked "pathetic now", this might hint that indeed her powers were sealed (as most suggests) and that the child Nell is not her true form... But I certainly hope Nell won't be overpowered or something but at least strong enough to aid Ichigo somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by DonMegaPLP View Post
    Nell is a former Espada, as in a member of the FALLEN Espada. Remember the three Arrancar that Ichigo, Ishida and Chad fought when they first entered Noches? Those three were members of the Fallen Espada numbered 100 and up. Aizen removed them as Espada and inserted his stronger, more complete Arrancar in their place. Nell is a fallen Espada, which means she removed her mask naturally.
    Oh and I wouldn't mind if this was true as well. That's the other logical explaination that can be placed in this scenario.
    Last edited by Narhbos; 09-01-2007 at 01:05 AM.

KINGS-Of-A-Kind; The Baboon & The Panther

Nell being an ex espada is that dose of WTF!! I needed in bleach right now, Im looking forward for her to release super OWNAGE
    http://http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/hyrulesengulfingdark/ichigo.jpg

why he is so worried is probably because one of the current espada's who beat nell, probably devoured a piece of her mask, meaning Nell would degrade her hollow level from either vastolorde or adjuchas to the lowly gillian menos level...

he is worried because she might get eaten...

Its Happening All over again ='(

Okay, this was the last straw. Bleach is too repetitive. First its the bleach group going to another zone(this time Hollow Society and not Soul Society). Second, their motive is to rescue a girl(last time was Rukia now is Inoue). Third, Ichigo gets a new power before going to the society(last time was Shikai, this time its hollow mask). Fourth, Chad gets beat by another "Captain" level hollow. Fifth, Ishida uses another secret technique and thinks he won, but the enemy regenerates. Sixth, Ichigo fights a fight crazy loving person (last time was 12th captain now its Grimjow) and wins only to face an even stronger guy and is confident to win(last time 6th captain now its Noitra). Finally, Ichigo gets saved by a unknown creature that turns out to be like a captain level(last time it was Yoruichi as a cat, now Its NELL??) FOR GOD'S SAKES NO MORE REPEATS ITS LIKE WATCHING FILLERS I KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT

Quote Originally Posted by herox555 View Post
    Okay, this was the last straw. Bleach is too repetitive. First its the bleach group going to another zone(this time Hollow Society and not Soul Society). Second, their motive is to rescue a girl(last time was Rukia now is Inoue). Third, Ichigo gets a new power before going to the society(last time was Shikai, this time its hollow mask). Fourth, Chad gets beat by another "Captain" level hollow. Fifth, Ishida uses another secret technique and thinks he won, but the enemy regenerates. Sixth, Ichigo fights a fight crazy loving person (last time was 12th captain now its Grimjow) and wins only to face an even stronger guy and is confident to win(last time 6th captain now its Noitra). Finally, Ichigo gets saved by a unknown creature that turns out to be like a captain level(last time it was Yoruichi as a cat, now Its NELL??) FOR GOD'S SAKES NO MORE REPEATS ITS LIKE WATCHING FILLERS I KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT
    Insert here: "Bleach sucks"

Quote Originally Posted by herox555 View Post
    Ichigo aint saved by Nell...... all Nell did was weeping tears...