Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

nell use to be an espada

i cant belive that theat little thing can be a espade wow and a former one to i wonder which number was she

she was probley #10 ,, but why did she get so small and weak did she stop eatting
    Spoiler!

Theory: She's probably #5 before Nnoitra defeated her (since Nnoitra knows the origin of her scar), took her position and made her mentality revert into that of a child.

KINGS-Of-A-Kind; The Baboon & The Panther

Quote Originally Posted by Narhbos View Post
    Theory: She's probably #5 before Nnoitra defeated her (since Nnoitra knows the origin of her scar), took her position and made her mentality revert into that of a child.
    that might be true or she is really strong and doesnt like being an espada so they took he out of it and put noritori but she is stronger than ichigo and now we now how she new every high member espadas name because she was a formal one

I agree with Narhbos, I think she was #5 but was a healing type much like the the 4th captain. ( i.e. her drool) So she was easliy defeated
    'We need emotional content' -Bruce Lee

This development is certainly a shock. Does this mean that she is fairly powerful? We can't even see her Zanpakutō? Can she still release it? I don't know if this is enough to renew my interest, but I have to admit I am curious.

I thought there was more to Nell, I didn't think she was a espada so that was shock. I wanna know why that funny hollow (one of Nell's friends) was so worried about Nell. She was a former espada after all. I'm starting to think that Nell is sealed in some way cause I just can't imangine someone so child like being espada.

And then there's Yachiru, dang it I contridicted myself.
    O.o

They Say "If she goes any deeper into las noches then..." Maybe is she goes any further in to Las Noches all her power and previous ideas (such as her hate for shingamis and any other of those believes Espadas hold) might return and she will no long be the nell we love.

Banned
    I think this is the silliest plottwist ever...i mean seriously is it supposed to be 'cool' to have nell as a former espada?

oh well thats bleach for u. lots of odd BS

I much have rather seen one of the Vaizard come out of nowhere to take Ichigo's place in this fight. Now THAT would be one hell of a plot twist. If all the Vaizards came out to save all of Ichigo's friends.

(Like that time that Gaara and the Sand Nin, came out during the "Rescue Sasuke" arc to save Naruto and company from the Sound 5).

Would be one of the sweetest moments in Bleach history for sure.

gotta agree with u there