Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    i think the passage was already there, and he just missed it. or he imagined it.
    but im a skeptic so i don't readily believe things without proof
    I'd find that hard to believe since he had a brighter light going through than he did coming back that same way with a dim light. Also, this would mean he missed that passage twice with the bright light since he went passed that rock once before. Well either way, that's one interesting cave by his account. But it fooked 'Joe' up lol.

I think the passage actually exists, and that it's just some guy embellishing on their journey into a new, unexplored cave passage.

It's also very possible that some creepy stuff did happen that his own mind heightened. The human mind is a strangely powerful thing. It can make you see, feel, hear, taste, or smell things that aren't even there.

However, being a true scientific skeptic I have to admit the possibility of the strange goings on in the cave being real. While there is no real evidence beyond his word, it is still a remote possibility.

A combination of several these explanations is also possible. I guess we will never know. All I know for sure is I'm fairly creeped out, and it's the middle of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post
    Why did you post that link, asshole!
    This made me smile.

Anyways, sorry for the long read. I basically went through it too but yeah your best bet is to skim the bitter details of the whole process and hit the gist. I didn't want to give a summary because it ruins the impact of reading it. The same applies when you read a summary of a movie in theatres...

I was actually reading this at night too with my windows wide open and I heard like...rustling outside. Before I knew it my windows are closed and I'm tucked into bed trying to sleep.

Overall this was a fun read for me. I don't really mind if it's fake or not, it was still interesting to read.

Spoiler!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    From now on, no caves ! Either way I think this is true, bcs the guy DID post a bunch of photos there, and they seem to be the real deal.

Spoiler!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

I locked the door and kept the lights on.. lol

Damn you!
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    From now on, no caves ! Either way I think this is true, bcs the guy DID post a bunch of photos there, and they seem to be the real deal.

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

it's a short story by thomas leary apparently. Though the pictures amaze me i'm not 100% what to make of it.

http://web.archive.org/web/200501171...ofdarkness.pdf

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    way 2 long and am fallin asleep tryin 2 read this will have 2 come back for this 1.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Risor View Post
    it's a short story by thomas leary apparently. Though the pictures amaze me i'm not 100% what to make of it.

http://web.archive.org/web/200501171...ofdarkness.pdf
    Yup, I read the story afterward.
    This journal is not real, but it sure is creepy. And I think they didn't add the last page just to add to the "Blair witch" atmosphere.
    I enjoyed the short story more, though. It gives you closure.