Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Well, it all seems a bit unrealistic, specially with the guy not writting the last page with the so called "answers". If they died, I suppose someone would have somehow removed the site.

I just think that these guys heard some natural sounds from underground, and because of fear and darkness and the tension of the moment they thought too much about them and thought they were things they were not.

I wish I had some kind of adventure like this, but I don't think I could stand going through such a small passage where my whole body squeezes and I can barely move, I would be too scared to be trapped there or not being able to get back. If I were them, I would have worked on the whole a lot longer in order to have a better way in and out of the cave.

Exactly.

Maybe I"m boring but I'd rather go explore the mall. No creatures spotted there recently.

Also if something is uncharted or unexplored there very well could be a good reason.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    this is to long -_-
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Creepy, I have mixed emotions though, and I'm unsure of what to believe. The sheer amount of text/comments and photos make it believeable, but since it hasn't been updated since 5/19/01 I find it hard to believe that it's real...

However this will be in the back of my brain for quite some time, when I'm home alone I'll definitely keep the lights on. (for some unexplainable reason)

I have no interest in dark caves, tight spaces or adventures like this, so I don't know what I'm getting so worked up for - but I guess it's the whole "strange noises", "being watched" thing!

Why did you post that link, asshole!
    ಠ_ಠ

That's a good read. I've always wanted to go spelunking or caving and this just makes me want to go even more and makes me want to go to that cave. Another thing is that would make a good movie.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    That's a good read. I've always wanted to go spelunking or caving and this just makes me want to go even more and makes me want to go to that cave. Another thing is that would make a good movie.
    Actually, I kept thinking this would be a great or manga while following their story.

i want to go explore a cave now.
    you know, with some holy water and a gun with silver bullets.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    i want to go explore a cave now.
    you know, with some holy water and a gun with silver bullets.
    If I was cramped in that tight space it probably wouldn't even take something really scary or supernatural to freak me out. A large bug would probably cause me to die of a heart attack.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

This was intresting its possible this could be an elaborate hoax or strange real events. Perhaps there was something living underneath the cave that used that passage way to check out the noise it heard from above.

Smart thing to do would have been to tell everyone the location of the cave then they may have been able to meet with more people online and go in with a bigger team and more supplies.

Loosing the camera = fail at least we would have had pictures of the things hes talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Well, it all seems a bit unrealistic, specially with the guy not writting the last page with the so called "answers". If they died, I suppose someone would have somehow removed the site.
    Well if they died and the guy who wrote the blog lived alone or told no one about his blog then there is no one to take it down really.

I just think that these guys heard some natural sounds from underground, and because of fear and darkness and the tension of the moment they thought too much about them and thought they were things they were not.
    Then how do you explain the rock moving and the passgeway underneath it.

I wish I had some kind of adventure like this, but I don't think I could stand going through such a small passage where my whole body squeezes and I can barely move, I would be too scared to be trapped there or not being able to get back. If I were them, I would have worked on the whole a lot longer in order to have a better way in and out of the cave.

While I find this intresting I would never go exploring deep dark caves its just too creepy.

This was solid rock they only cut an opening into an already exsisting passageway. They would need mining machines capable of tearing thru rock to tear a big opening.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

i think the passage was already there, and he just missed it. or he imagined it.
    but im a skeptic so i don't readily believe things without proof

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round