Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chōjūrō

10 47.62%
  • Suigetsu

11 52.38%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Suigetsu Hōzuki vs. Chōjūrō

If they happen to fight, who would you think would win ?

Everything that is knowed of so far.

- Suigetsu is a sword collecter, which mean's that he has some ability with sword [showed in the with 8-tails and various battles].
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page002.html

- Chōjūrō is shy, but ready to battle in some cases showed down below, and also we cant forget that he is one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page004.html

Place bets here.
    Last edited by willyum; 09-07-2009 at 03:13 AM.

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Read the rules that thsv made in this forum.

Though the previous Dream Matchups have ended, contact the people involved in the process.

As much as I'd like to have such threads, there are some steps you must do so first.

Haven't seen anything of Chojuro to make an informed guess. And I don't like taking blind shots into the dark. The only assumption we can make in favor of Chojuro are that he's one of the 7 swordsmen of the Mist so he's got some skill. But other than that, we just don't know. So I'm gonna withold my decision until more stuff on Chojuro comes up. Also its hard to predict a winner when you pit someone we know 0% about (Chojuro) against someone we know 3% (Suigetsu) about battlewise lol.

How can we decide on this when we dont even know any of chojuro's abilities? anyway i'll go with suigetsu just cuz he has a more important role in the manga.

I thought there were no more VS threads :/

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

THSV told me to tell you guys that this thread is OKAY.

I can only assume that since Chojuro is one of the 7 so he's got to be pretty strong. He only needs some confidence. I also do not like Suigetsu. Hopefully Chojuro knows a strong fire jutsu and can evaporate his ass.

Spoiler!

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Can't make a real assumption yet, not enough info on Chojuro yet but I believe Suigetsu will come on top due to kind of obvious reasons.

Before the current battle I'd say Suigetsu due to being more relevant plotwise, but now that his Throat Cleaver is broken in half and we don't know the abilities of Chojuro, I'd have to go with him. As long as it was 1 on 1 and no plot bias.

This thread ...

I know we dont have the much info, but the reason i put it out now because i didnt want someone to beat me to it soo .. yea

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by willyum View Post
    This thread ...

I know we dont have the much info, but the reason i put it out now because i didnt want someone to beat me to it soo .. yea
    at least your honest.

chojuro has an oddly shaped sword, like a fan or something.. im thinking to be selected as one of the people coming to guard the mizukage that chojuro and his sword is pretty powerful. sugiestu doesnt stand a chance

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

well i havent read all the other post so i don't knw if the admins are closing this thread or not but, i vote for chojuro becuase the guy seems smarter than suigetsu, but the advantge sugetsu has is that his body is made up of water.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three