Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Rokudo Sennin - Nagato Comparison: Life & Death, Question of an Heir

This is a quick comparison between the only 2 known rin'negan users in regards to their life & death

~Nagato~

Nagato, first shown in the manga was seen as this zealous person hell bent in changing the world

his views, tho many disagree, makes complete sense in certain areas, tho some are much drastic which fueled his violent means to bring about his views

Spoiler!

and which such violent means and lack of emotions in his decisions, he was been said to have a heart of blades

Spoiler!

one thing is for sure tho, his drive and determination are beyond most and he sees his dream much more valuable than his life

Spoiler!

his undying determination brought him places, but at the expense of his health, and in the end it made him too frail that it cost him his life

~Rokudo Sennin~

Thr Rokudo Sennin was seen as a god by the ninja world, and with the mark he's left and the feats he has said to have accomplished, it may be very hard to doubt his divinity

Spoiler!

Much like Nagato, he has a drive in changing the world around him

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

but the sage was unable to finish his work, his time came before his dreams were realized

Spoiler!

~Heir~

check this page again

Spoiler!

it has been said that The Sage has given to his 2 sons gifts of his divinity prior to his death

these gifts, although diminished to a certain state, helped shape the ninja world and changed it drastically

Spoiler!

Now compare this to Nagato's meeting with Naruto

before dying, he gave the gutsy ninja a gift of his dream

Spoiler!

Now the question, does Nagato giving his dream to Naruto mean the same like what the Rokudo Sage gave to his 2 sons?

would Naruto then have the Senjuu will of Fire and Nagato's dream as gifts from the Rin'negan?

if yes how much impact would this have in the future?

feel free to speculate and theorize on the aforementioned premise

Discuss

It almost sounds like a "Nagato gave Naruto the Rinnegan" thread from your last statement. If that's what you were getting at, I'd have to disagree. In the end, Nagato saw that his way of bringing peace was not the right way. So after Nagato's realization, he decided to put his faith in Naruto's way of bringing peace. Nagato didn't give Naruto anything special besides a vote of confidence.

I will agree with afro thunda.Also his answer put end of this thread.

It was like the other way around. I mean first we can assume that Madara is the older brother and he is driving Nagato to fight for revenge and then he met Naruto. His ways revert back to the peaceful way.

Also, when Nagato used the reviving jutsu and entrust everything to Naruto and Madara mentioned that it should be used for his sake. It is like when the Sage of Six Path entrusted it to the younger brother before he died. Also, the scene when Madara seems to be so pissed when he learn about it is like when the older brother decided to 'war' the younger brother.

This is common knowledge, right? I bet everyone see it the same as I am or I am deeply out of sync? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    It almost sounds like a "Nagato gave Naruto the Rinnegan" thread from your last statement. If that's what you were getting at, I'd have to disagree. In the end, Nagato saw that his way of bringing peace was not the right way. So after Nagato's realization, he decided to put his faith in Naruto's way of bringing peace. Nagato didn't give Naruto anything special besides a vote of confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    I will agree with afro thunda.Also his answer put end of this thread.
    hmm, im actually not referring to the Rin'negan here, rather, something else, im saying that could it be like how he gave the younger brother "will of fire"

im actually alluding to certain comparisons between these 2 events, and if it might produce drastic effects in the ninja world

Quote Originally Posted by bLhuez View Post
    It was like the other way around. I mean first we can assume that Madara is the older brother and he is driving Nagato to fight for revenge and then he met Naruto. His ways revert back to the peaceful way.

Also, when Nagato used the reviving jutsu and entrust everything to Naruto and Madara mentioned that it should be used for his sake. It is like when the Sage of Six Path entrusted it to the younger brother before he died. Also, the scene when Madara seems to be so pissed when he learn about it is like when the older brother decided to 'war' the younger brother.

This is common knowledge, right? I bet everyone see it the same as I am or I am deeply out of sync? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    basically what you said, its a comparison between several events in the manga, testing out their parallel tendencies, which is quite fun imo ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by bLhuez View Post
    It was like the other way around. I mean first we can assume that Madara is the older brother .

Madara is Not the older brother(sometimes I wonder if im reading the same manga as what people talk about on the forums).
    That much was stated on the same page. It said the uchiha were the decendants of the older brother and the Senjuu were the decendants of the younger.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    what a disfuctional family..........senjus and uchihas.....
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

This is pretty much what I mentioned in the discussion thread in that Nagato choosing Love over Power was like the 2nd coming of Riduko sage. This seems to fit as the prophecy that was given was that the choosen one can bring either a great revelation or destruction to the world.

It kind of fits in with my Star Wars theory as well in that Naruto redeeming Nagato is what changes the destiny of the world like how Luke changed Vader.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    This.

Not unless Kishi decides to make another upgrade for Naruto via this scenario. That would suck BTW.

I also immediately noticed Nagato choosing Naruto just as the Rikudo Sage chose the younger brother. It's not necessarily choosing between Naruto and Sasuke, but it's choosing love, not might, as the means to to bring peace.