Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll

6 6.00%

1 1.00%

8 8.00%

19 19.00%

66 66.00%
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Wow, this chapter was better than I expected. Glad we went back to the convo between madara and naruto. The fight should be coming to an end next week.

Gotta hand it to the man, he writes freaking good manga! i really enjoy the story in each episode... each chapter feels quite long & detailed...

and that last drawing of sasuke was MINT!!

Another amazing chapter Bravo Kishi 5/5 for me!

Intresting notes:

- Juugo using Charka cannon guns was quite a suprise that was awsome

- Sasuks's genjutsu started to look like a Tengu.....

- Why was he holding his eye it looked like a basic Sharingan Genjutsu?

- It seems like from the way it was described the Raikages entire body becomes activated and hes reflexes become faster in that lighting mode. However I bet using causes a huge chakra drain.

- The Sleepyfans translation simply says Rikudo sage entrusted two boys while the spoilers seemed to imply more directly they where his sons.

- I cant make out the ancient Uchihas eyes what pattern are they ? Rinnegan? Sharingan? or a mix its too unclear...?

You know I think I might have figured out what Danzou is trying to do based on this myth. Maybe hes trying to infuse the power of a Uchiha and Senju back together as it said thier blood thinned over time.

Oh well what a chapter the revelations just keep coming...

Edit: Actually upon zooming in the Ancient Uchiha looks like he has some other pattern that we have never seen in a dojutsu.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I want to say that Sasuke's genjutsu monster looked like the eight-tailed beast.Did someone notice that?

Honestly, I have to agree, at least partially, with bankai. I wouldn't have been as harsh, but this chapter was really far from epic and a long way from good.
    First of all, wtf is that thing with Juugo? I mean CS kinda sucked from the very beginning, but at least nobody had yet transformed in a f**king machine gun. Oh wait, and he shot lasers. Probably he had to say it (Imma chargin ma lazors), and that's why Raikage avoided the shots. Why do they alwys have to say gotcha before they actually have got them? I know it's topic in shonen, but I still find it annoying, and moreover it's plot-jutsu, cause Sasuke went and struck, without feeling the need to blabber oh here I go. Definitely prefer him now.
    As for Madara, someone needs to tell a backstory, probably, and he sounds like the right guy, but what I don't like is the fact that he is transforming it into a destiny willed thing, and I hate it. The two guys also look as ugly as sh*t, and by that I mean badly and poorly drawn.
    Naruto went from being scumbag to God's messenger. Why do they always have to make their characters in destined guys and so on?

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    I want to say that Sasuke's genjutsu monster looked like the eight-tailed beast.Did someone notice that?
    it looked more like a tengu to me.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    HEY!!!...i cant read this till binktopia's version comes out!!!!
    Its a pain but its part of you religon right? ( Hidan joke)

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Its a pain but its part of you religon right? ( Hidan joke)
    LOL
    man...i cant wait..>.<..i wanna see sasuke get pwned..(dont bash me on this)
    and dont give me spoilers.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    this chapter sucked, i am getting tired of madara lie,. and if there not like its still bull shit and i dont care for his stories,, and i hope sasuke gets owned but thats just not going to happen, overall this chapter was 1/5
    I'll translate for you guys!

This chapter rocked, i am getting interested in madaras stories. And even if they are just stories, they are interesting. I hope sasuke kicks the shit out of raikage! overal this chapter was 5/5.