Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll

6 6.00%

1 1.00%

8 8.00%

19 19.00%

66 66.00%
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    great chapter indeed.... although i'm still waiting for the binktopia's...

so shi are weak also like karin?? or is he just been targeting by the wrong person (sasuke) LOL...

i think tobi are trying to make naruto give up on sasuke...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy77 View Post
    Why I feel like Kishi want to give sasgay a big power-up. And put him in the same class as Naruto!!???

Why sasgay looked just like the Rikudo sage when he used Genjutsu on Shi?

Sasgay should be pwned by the Raikage and all other scenario will be a disappointement !!!!
    One other thing nevermind the result of this fight Naruto should stop defending Sasgay. He should be considered as a criminal!

On the other hand did madara just confirm that Naruto and the 4rth are from Senju Clan??!!
    Didn't you read the chapter. Madara clearly said that Sasuke and Naruto are destined to fight each other. Obviously that means they must both be on an even footing. It's foolish to assume that Sasuke and Naruto woun't be jut about equal in strength when they both face off.

Although i'm almost 110% in the next chapter Naruto is going to say something like. "I will end this curse of hatred between the Uchiha and Senju." Or he might say, "I don't belive you Sasuke is my friend and a member of Konoha. And he'd never take revenge on the leaf village."

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    those brothers look retarded to me, i wish they had a better design.

chapter was awesome, but who are the boys that rikudo had entrusted his powers and dreams ?

Quote Originally Posted by atticus View Post
    arent most people in konoha of the senju clan in some way? i thought konoha was founded by the 1st hokage and madara ie, the senju clan and the uchiha clan. since the uchiha kept themselves separated from the rest of konoha and all the uchiha but sasuke (and the unborn son in karin's womb) are dead my guess is that the rest of konoha is senju

ps: that was a joke about sasuke and karin, plz don't be all like "wheres your proofs!!!!????"
    No way not from Karin. It would be probably from Jugo or Suigetsu.
    I mean Sasgay stand for something LoL!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Niceeee View Post
    chapter was awesome, but who are the boys that rikudo had entrusted his powers and dreams ?
    It doesn't really matter what their names were since they lived and died long before the time of Uchiha Madara and Senju Hashirama (1st Hokage). I'd look toward the next Databook for their names.

this chapter sucked, i am getting tired of madara lie,. and if there not like its still bull shit and i dont care for his stories,, and i hope sasuke gets owned but thats just not going to happen, overall this chapter was 1/5
    Spoiler!

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmy77 View Post
    No way not from Karin. It would be probably from Jugo or Suigetsu.
    I mean Sasgay stand for something LoL!!!!!!!
    yea but i think he would do karin anyway so he could pass his bloodline down. i mean, maybe they didnt teach me right in school but two boys may be able to have a lot of fun but they cant make a baby.

though if i was sasuke i woulda gone back to konoha for the ino and sakura threeway
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    this chapter sucked, i am getting tired of madara lie,. and if there not like its still bull shit and i dont care for his stories,, and i hope sasuke gets owned but thats just not going to happen, overall this chapter was 1/5
    Look I have plenty of complain about this chapter since it instintly give sasgay way more importance and power than he ever dream of. But to say that this Chapter is nnot Awesome is just crazy

That's probably the best Story line / fighting ratio ever in manga!!!

Cockney Geezer
    There was more than just the will of fire. The last encounter was a rasengan at the back, then Madara teleported out.

This at least confirms that the Senju clan is passed down.