1 1.00%

8 8.00%

19 19.00%

66 66.00%
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar

Naruto 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

just for you rokudaime sennin...

..Naruto Chapter 462 Has Been Released!..

.................................."Sasuke's Dogma"...........................
    SleepyFans Scanlation:
    Read SleepyFans Translation @ OneManga

Binktopia Scanlation:
    Read Binktopia Translation @ MangaShare

JapFlap Scanlation:
    Read Sleepy, Binky, HM, or High Quality Japflap Translations @ Mangatoshokan

Prepare yourself for an Amazingly EPIC Chapter!
    ...Read, Rate the Chapter, Discuss, Predict, Debate, & Enjoy!...

Run NarutoFans Run

it turns out the curse is lamer than i'd hoped. still thanks for explaining that kishi
    Last edited by atticus; 09-04-2009 at 11:25 AM.
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Naruto

This was truly an EPIC chapter!
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Why I feel like Kishi want to give sasgay a big power-up. And put him in the same class as Naruto!!???

Why sasgay looked just like the Rikudo sage when he used Genjutsu on Shi?

Sasgay should be pwned by the Raikage and all other scenario will be a disappointement !!!!
    One other thing nevermind the result of this fight Naruto should stop defending Sasgay. He should be considered as a criminal!

On the other hand did madara just confirm that Naruto and the 4rth are from Senju Clan??!!

Awesome Chapter!!!

That was a good chapter. Glad I stayed up for it. I give credit to Juugo for withstanding the Raikage's first move. I also liked Madara's story. He went even further back than the founding of Konoha. Makes me wonder how he knows so much about the history of the shinobi world. Looks like the fight may conclude next chapter (maybe). Gotta wait for next week...

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy77 View Post
    Why I feel like Kishi want to give sasgay a big power-up. And put him in the same class as Naruto!!???

Sasgay should be pwned by the Raikage and all other scenario will be a disappointement !!!!

On the other hand did madara just confirm that Naruto and the 4rth are from Senju Clan??!!
    arent most people in konoha of the senju clan in some way? i thought konoha was founded by the 1st hokage and madara ie, the senju clan and the uchiha clan. since the uchiha kept themselves separated from the rest of konoha and all the uchiha but sasuke (and the unborn son in karin's womb) are dead my guess is that the rest of konoha is senju

ps: that was a joke about sasuke and karin, plz don't be all like "wheres your proofs!!!!????"
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

Banned
    Suigetsu and Juugo are Crazy as fuck!!
    Good chapter

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy77 View Post

One other thing nevermind the result of this fight Naruto should stop defending Sasgay. He should be considered as a criminal!

Read this chapter again!

I figured Madara was just making a comparison. When he looked at Naruto, he could see everything that the 1st Hokage strived to create. Basically, the "Will of Fire" is what Madara sees in Naruto that he saw in the 1st.

afro you live 40 minutes south of me lol

but yea i guess madara could have meant naruto was senju figuratively

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    This was truly an EPIC chapter!
    ^^^ this