• Average

1 33.33%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • PUKE

0 0%

Fairy Tail 310 Discussion / 311 Predictions

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Was over a bit fast... but I should be use to that by now. Though I do like that Lily has gotten stronger then before.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

MANGASTREAM VERSION

This is what it means when Natsu says not to f*** with Fairy Tail.

Is it me or did this have that OP feel to it? Going against the government and Natsu saying that they don't give a f*** for messing with the guild.

Awesome chapter nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rykimaruh View Post
    Is it me or did this have that OP feel to it? Going against the government and Natsu saying that they don't give a f*** for messing with the guild.

Awesome chapter nonetheless.
    Well, thinking about it:

1) This is not a democratically elected government, it's an Empire, probably built by armies and force of arms.

2) The Empire itself is not 100% against Fairy Tail, there are elements of it on their side too.

3) Natsu does indeed sound like he disrespects Authority, but Underneath all the Bravado I think what he really means is that Fairy Tail Stands for Justice and will assert its right to self defense.

4) It's a Manga afterall and Trash Talking is Fair Game....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Well, thinking about it:

1) This is not a democratically elected government, it's an Empire, probably built by armies and force of arms.

2) The Empire itself is not 100% against Fairy Tail, there are elements of it on their side too.

3) Natsu does indeed sound like he disrespects Authority, but Underneath all the Bravado I think what he really means is that Fairy Tail Stands for Justice and will assert its right to self defense.

4) It's a Manga afterall and Trash Talking is Fair Game....LOL
    Well yeah I know that, but what I tried to say was that it has the same feel as One Piece with Luffy defying the World Government. In this case Natsu is the one "defying" the kingdom...but both have similarities.

Knew it this opponents are just there to prolong Natsu and Co stay there. The tournament might be starting to crumble after they got out of there.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Knew it this opponents are just there to prolong Natsu and Co stay there. The tournament might be starting to crumble after they got out of there.
    The whole point of this interlude is just to get Natsu's gang to meet the princess. The most powerful dragon slayer and two celestial wizards will meet with the princess who is the most influential proponent of the plan to go back in time.

Also, It feels to me that the Dude who opposes the plan is involved in a plot to hi-jack the power stored in the Daimato Embu, they want to control Zeref and Aknologia, with the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Rykimaruh View Post
    Well yeah I know that, but what I tried to say was that it has the same feel as One Piece with Luffy defying the World Government. In this case Natsu is the one "defying" the kingdom...but both have similarities.
    I owe you an apology the way I came across. I like/agree with the point you made. I was just having some fun with the trash talking in Mangas.

Good to see Paul here.

You've been saving this site, mad props to you.

Anyway, I get tired when they introduce several filler characters just to delay the plot. :<