Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Yea I have that one too but it wasnt that bad so I left it out. They seem to screw Pain in the anime over like they dont like him even in the flash back where Itachi meets Akatsuki he looked like crap.

I just dont understand why they treat him like hes a non cannon background filler character not worthy of their time. Konan looks god awful animated too look at her paper rose it looks like shit!
    Yeah they did a half ass job on them both. Its like they had a schedule to meet so they just rushed the animation for them.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I still dont understand why in gods name did they make the 2 of them look so pale like zombies??? Perhaps for pein it might be understandable given that...***...too lazy to put a spoiler tag but the manga readers would know...but for konan? wow that just seems retarded to me. I like how POW did the comparisons it was really obvious to see the differences..about how amazing black n white makes the anime look like 1D

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Hey I like this current intro ;_; ....... SHA LA LAAA, itsuka kitto, boku ha te ni surunda ...
    that part you mentioned is the only good part lol.

Quote Originally Posted by iKyubi View Post
    lol this one has been on for quite some time now. do you know japanese?
    Hell no. But after listening to it a few times I subconsciously memorize the lyrics 0_0

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Why the hell does Zetsu think Tobi would've died in the blast where he's basically the person closest to Madara and knowing akatsuki's plans?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero108 View Post
    Why the hell does Zetsu think Tobi would've died in the blast where he's basically the person closest to Madara and knowing akatsuki's plans?
    That is just an assumption .....

Spoiler!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Aw, I was really hoping Madara would still use Tobi's voice. So far, other than a few exceptions, every evil character has the same low voice. Such exceptions include Hidan and Deidara, both badass without the need for the deep villain voice.

And Zetsu would have mentioned that Tobi died in the blast probably because he has to keep Madara's identity secret.

One thing for sure is P.E.T.A. will be after Sasuke's ass for killing Manda like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    really nice chapter, but I'm getting very pissed about the animation.. I'm glad that I'm not paying anything for the Anime, and WTF was that ugly way of showing Konan :S

She had almost the same skin as Pain.. how they come up with that, I really don't get it.. and the scene between Madara and Pain, again.. WTF!

The week before this manga chapter was being published, everybody on this forum was like: OOH CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, and when we saw the chapter with the introduction of Madara, everybody went CRAZY!! --> By watching this episode, the AWMESOMENESS was fucked away, better said, the EPICNESS, the FEELING, the EXPRESSION OF THEIR FACES are just UNBELIEVABLE BAD!

I heard that some Koreon people are animating Naruto, well.. FUCK THEM! Let real japanese people animate Naruto, PEOPLE who really LOVE to read the Naruto Manga and knowing how the EXPRESS the FEELINGS of the CHARACTERS what Kishimoto is drawing..

Because I got a feeling that those men working on the animation, don't give a fuck about the QUALITY ( technical and with the expression of the Characters ).. even a retired animate drawer who became a junkie with a big Tarzan Dildo in his ass, could probably animate it better !!

SOZ for my frustation but it's just very painfull to see this..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    really nice chapter, but I'm getting very pissed about the animation.. I'm glad that I'm not paying anything for the Anime, and WTF was that ugly way of showing Konan :S

She had almost the same skin as Pain.. how they come up with that, I really don't get it.. and the scene between Madara and Pain, again.. WTF!

The week before this manga chapter was being published, everybody on this forum was like: OOH CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, and when we saw the chapter with the introduction of Madara, everybody went CRAZY!! --> By watching this episode, the AWMESOMENESS was fucked away, better said, the EPICNESS, the FEELING, the EXPRESSION OF THEIR FACES are just UNBELIEVABLE BAD!

I heard that some Koreon people are animating Naruto, well.. FUCK THEM! Let real japanese people animate Naruto, PEOPLE who really LOVE to read the Naruto Manga and knowing how the EXPRESS the FEELINGS of the CHARACTERS what Kishimoto is drawing..

Because I got a feeling that those men working on the animation, don't give a fuck about the QUALITY ( technical and with the expression of the Characters ).. even a retired animate drawer who became a junkie with a big Tarzan Dildo in his ass, could probably animate it better !!

SOZ for my frustation but it's just very painfull to see this..
    yea, u tell em, fuckin korean outsourced cheaper animation team with ass pain.

I totally agree with you, if you ever wanna go there and shoot them, let us know, we'll pitch in for your ticket.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto