Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Hey I like this current intro ;_; ....... SHA LA LAAA, itsuka kitto, boku ha te ni surunda ...
    I like it too but its time for something new with the next big fight coming up they need a bad ass testosterone filled intro.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I like it too but its time for something new with the next big fight coming up they need a bad ass testosterone filled intro.
    Agree! The next one will be epic, actually the upcoming fights will be all epic. If they animate it as well as the previous episodes then it's going to be
    A W E S O M E.

Perhaps the studio can get Nightmare (Death Note, Claymore) to do a song for them. I'd actually like to see that.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Death Note's 2nd intro was retarded. I hope you're not referring to that.

As I said before I am the usually the last person to complain about animation quality but even I was offeneded at the cheap quality lines they give Pain and Konan. This episode was suppose to be epic how can they get cheap at one of the most important scenes.

Here is a quick comparison of Manga vs Anime Quality:

Exibit A
    Spoiler!

Exibit B
    Spoiler!

Exibit C
    Spoiler!

Exibit D Slightly better quality
    Spoiler!

Exibit E
    Spoiler!

The quality got abit better after this point but Konan still looks like sht and her flower is cheaply drawn as you can see.

Fire type

Naruto

As I said before I am the usually the last person to complain about animation quality but even I was offeneded at the cheap quality lines they give Pain and Konan. This episode was suppose to be epic how can they get cheap at one of the most important scenes.
    I agree. They should've put more work on God realm especially. In the manga, he has more emotions, mostly expressed through his eyes, than was portrayed in the anime. And he has that cold detached look in his eyes as if he's got nothin to worry about, they needed to work on the lips more in the anime. Fuckers can waste time on fillers, yet they can't put more work into the good stuff. God I love the manga.

Overall it was a pretty good episode. Can't wait to see the upcoming you know what fight.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Here is a quick comparison of Manga vs Anime Quality:

Exibit A
    Spoiler!

Exibit B
    Spoiler!

Exibit C
    Spoiler!

Exibit D Slightly better quality
    Spoiler!

Exibit E
    Spoiler!

The quality got abit better after this point but Konan still looks like sht and her flower is cheaply drawn as you can see.
    You missed one POW. What about when they showed Madara sharingans eye through the mask. They didn't do a good job on that part either.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden82 View Post
    You missed one POW. What about when they showed Madara sharingans eye through the mask. They didn't do a good job on that part either.
    Yea I have that one too but it wasnt that bad so I left it out. They seem to screw Pain in the anime over like they dont like him even in the flash back where Itachi meets Akatsuki he looked like crap.

I just dont understand why they treat him like hes a non cannon background filler character not worthy of their time. Konan looks god awful animated too look at her paper rose it looks like shit!

Fire type

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Im just going to stop complaining about the quialty cause its never going to get better. Im just going to watch fillers or not at all cause the anime has lost its luster for since i cant get up for it anymore since i know whats coming. I will watch the fights though. I give the episode a 2 out of 5

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Hey I like this current intro ;_; ....... SHA LA LAAA, itsuka kitto, boku ha te ni surunda ...
    lol this one has been on for quite some time now. do you know japanese?