Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

11 31.43%
  • no

24 68.57%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    willyum, hang in there, once you learn and follow the rules, you'll do fine. click on the announcement above the stickied threads.

Tsunade isn't going to die, no way. She's only resting and replenishing her chakra.
    thanks...

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

i dont think this will be her end.

It's too bad she used up her chakra for nothing, since pain brought eveyone back to life, but she's going to wake up after this ark when naruto returns to konoha
    Last edited by kiduka; 09-09-2009 at 06:11 PM.

SO the basic question is what will happen to tsunade? either die, become a vegetable, or become all better thru some haxx cure........ Well i wanna say haxx healing, but my heart says dead

EPIC!!!

i still dont think sakura has amounted to anything.. she needs to learn something big from tsunade before tsunade's death... poor sakura allways to remain weak.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashiii View Post
    i dont think this will be her end.
    why do you say that

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Tsunade is the single most important character in this manga right now. Who else is gonna tell Naruto the details about his mother? Its this information that keeps her tied to the living in the Narutoverse (albeit in a coma).

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Tsunade is the single most important character in this manga right now. Who else is gonna tell Naruto the details about his mother? Its this information that keeps her tied to the living in the Narutoverse (albeit in a coma).
    good point... who knows maybe she will die with him to never know...

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

the king of turtles lazytortoise's Avatar
    i dont think tsunade will die... i always thought she would be the one of those people who sees naruto become hokage. you guys remember her history with those other two who died...naruto has yet to prove to her that he can become hokage

If Tsunade ends up living, Danzou's gonna be in a world of Pain (unless of course Sasuke gets to him first).