Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jodyjo the Great View Post
    i am ur father
    I've finally found him, no wonder I have stiff bright blue hair and sit on pencil erasers lol.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    I've finally found him, no wonder I have stiff bright blue hair and sit on pencil erasers lol.
    dont forget HIV JOKE

but in all seriousness here i go remmber pls dont judge me

I am a pedophile.

I admit that I feel a bit nervous about starting this, exposing myself to the public, and opening up. But I need to start somewhere, and if people try to hate me, I will defend myself. And I hope this is private, and I think there is no way for the law to get to me, but if they do, maybe it's for the best.

Here is my introduction. My name is jody. I will try not to indulge too many personal information, but here goes. I am 41 and currently unmarried. I am divorced, and the less said about my previous marriage the better. I won't tell you where I live, obviously. And at the moment, I'd prefer not to talk about my profession.

I like young girls. I'm not at all attracted to older woman. It's as simple as how straight guys like woman, and gays like men. Its not something they can control, and every openminded person accepts that. I'm a pedophile. Simple. But the problem is, the term itself brings up such a bad image. It's not something I can control. I wish I did. Being attracted to only young girls brings a lot of complications and headaches. If the problem I have could be removed, I'd be the first one to want it.

I am hoping that people can understand the problems of it. If someone is reading this and can look at us, pedophiles, with less hate and not make so many quick judgements, than I'd be happy. This would all be worthwhile.

I think considering that this is the first post, I'll stop here for now.pls dont judge me thank you.

How about you tell us about the real you?
    Last edited by [CiTo]; 09-03-2009 at 10:29 PM.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    @Jody I dunno wether to take you seriously or not since you're a jokester. If this is a joke then you're a sicko, if not then, well the first step is admitting it right?

How young do you like them? Like 17+, if so then so what?

If younger then, I think you need help, ever seen a psychiatrist?

Edit: You're stories don't match up, your age in your prof says 18, but you say you're 41...hmm

Whats that?
    how old do i like im lol im kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Jodyjo the Great View Post
    how old do i like im lol im kidding
    April fools in September? Way to freak me out =X lol.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Banned
    on second thought anybody reading this thread its established to wats above is purely for the lols

but ok im black i play basketball ppl tell me im very good really really good and on spare time i like to use the internet sometimes!

welp thats about really all about about to reveal at least for now everybody going to have to tune in next week

OH YEA I LIKE WOMEN

but the ones around my age lol
    Last edited by Woofcat; 09-12-2009 at 11:14 PM.

Outside of the interwebs. I'm just another confused teenager. "Like omg my life sucks." "Skool sucks. Parents suck. The world is against me. I'm so ugly. And like i'm totally in love with this one chic, but she doesnt even know me. (But thats the best part!) " "Blah i'm totally going to get this pierced and that tatoo'd because it looks so cool" "And If I don't have those ball busting jeans that everyone else is wearing. Then i'm totally going to kill myself"

well, just weird/laid back creature
    a home staying cat that growls at strangers, likes its' sofa so much, loves hiding in the weirdest places and sneaking around, prefers tea over milk, doesn't like to be cuddled nor being around humans (they get all stupid around cats), however, lots of "annoying" people find that cat cute, and always approach =.=
    Oh, and since its a weird cat, it likes reading, eating candies, and doing...well, weird stuff >,>

and it's a really old cat (20 years old)

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    well, what can i say to you, who in all honesty, may never be graced by my physical presense and in the same respect, never be graced by yours

im 20
    im black
    i smoke weed RELIGIOUSLY
    i dont really get along with my parents
    i lie
    i hate liars
    i hate to be lied to
    i love chedder and sour cream chipz
    honestly,i care more about boobs then anything on a female
    ilove metal
    i just got a job at mighty taco
    in all honesty, BLEACH (the manga) is my preffered drug
    all i want is a girl who hears the voices

in a nutshell, thats me. Can't live Sinless in a City filled with Sinners. [U][PEACE/U]
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

I am almost 51, was born in West Africa and moved to USA 30yrs ago. I am married, have 4 kids, 2 teens and 2 almost teens.

I work as an EEG Technologist for a hospital. I enjoy Naruto, science shows, surfing the web, Bleach, and a little (very little) blogging. I am sympathetic and encouraging to others, but really detest bullies and arrogance.

I currently have a lot of weight on my shoulders keeping everyone (family) going, and caring for my wifey who's been ill for a while. I love my kids, am proud of my oldest girl who did very well in her SATs.

I no longer care much about sports, and don't wanna do outdoors stuff. What I want is peace of mind, happiness, safety, and success for my family.

What I'd really like is to win the lottery even though I don't play often.

I guess I should say that what I like about Mangashare is that more than the other Manga sites, there seems to be more community feeling among members here.

EDIT: I could say that Naruto Manga is my chill time distraction from life's annoyances.
    Last edited by paulbee; 09-07-2009 at 01:29 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !