Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you?

im 22
    like most ppl here i too am laid back and very lazy(though at one thing i aint)
    also im a lil bit reserved, i open up after i know the other person a lil bit
    a lot of ppl say im crazy(or fun) cuz im not afraid to make stuff thats embarassing for some ppl
    atm im trying to be a soccer pro thats why i live in croatia atm though i grew up in
    germany,im training a lot and if im not training i only do lazy stuff without much movement involved, like gaming mostly sport games and rpgs ,also i like watchin anime and reading manga and i enjoy watchin movies and a lot of sports cuz i just love it and sitcoms cuz i like to laugh and when i dont do this i love to hang out with my friends
    i used to party a lot when i lived in germany but atm i dont party a lot

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

For the most part everyone seems to be outgoing and focused on their own things which is good. I like to hear about people different from me, from different parts of the world and with different agendas.

I think I'm scared of Juice now though :x (MMA fights)
    LeggoMyWebbo

I am Jack the Ripper. You'll believe me when I post a picture of half a victim's kidney.

Lord of the Thundercunts
    I am muffins, therefore I am.

Let's get this party started.

I'm very laid back. I don't do anything in school, I still get good grades though, so I guess I'm lucky there. I didn't give a shit about the school that's from 13-15 (Before high school)
    but I still came in into the most wanted line of education (Media & Communication)

I'm not doing much there either, usually forget to hand in assignments, and if I remember to do them I do it the day before etc.

I'm very lojal to my friends though, I'm not talking shit about them behind their back, I keep my promises etc.

I don't give a shit about how I'm beceived in public, I do care about physical appearance though, the hair, clothes and shoes has to be right - I still do alot of crazy shit in public, like screaming, jumping on cars, scaring people, tossing things etc (only with friends) - alone I'm pulling up my phone from my pocket if I meet people on the street

After school I'm usually gaming/drawing, in summer times I exercise daily, it flattens a bit towards autumn/winter. My physique is normal, ain't skinny nor fat, but it's hinting towards an unhealthy childhood - today I'm a pescani (no red meat, only fish) and I'm keeping away from candy/soda etc.

I got a strange playlist on my spotify/iTunes - it's everything from Norah Jones and U2 to Hardstyle and Slipknot, if it sounds good I listen to it (Death/Black Metal + growling sucks hairy donkey balls)

I love RTS/RPG games, like Oblivion and Heroes of Newerth (DotA) - I'm not into FPS games like CS and stuff, because I can't be arsed to play with sound and spend countless of hours training my aim.

I'm a huge fan of manga - been that for like... Ever. My mother is taking a master degree withing manga and it's visual communication (which I find totally awesome). she's generally young (37) since I'm 17. She got an education within art and art history. My father is a musician - we got a record studio in our house. He's out with a record that had 2 singles that both topped the list and was on the A-list fo months. So I can say I'm born into an artistic family.

That's me. lol
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    I am muffins, therefore I am.
    This has to be the most detailed one yet lol.

@Itsu what kind of music does your father play? Seems like your parents aren't the average parents and that's cool.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    was one of the people was in athletics but never signed up for any sports. i dont have any motivations.. i liked a girl that was into art so i joined the art club. then in college i liked a girl who was in advertising, so i joined advertising. i think that i think with my penis
    Smarty pants.

Took me a second but I got it lmao^
    LeggoMyWebbo

Banned
    i am ur father

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodyjo the Great View Post
    i am ur father
    Please tell me you fucked my mom for teh lulz at least?