Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    On the other hand, they could also mix up the story by showing Pain's entire back story before his attack. That could explain the unnecessary spate of fillers, having to wait for the entire back story to complete in the manga. I'm not sure how to feel about that if it happened.
    Na, the events unfolded the way they did for a reason. If Pain's backstory were to be told first, then his conversion wouldn't be as epic.

There's yet another possibility I was thinking, what if it's just the story of Jiraiya's book animated with the Naruto-like character in it? just like how the kakashi gaiden was animated, this could be used as a reference for future revelations.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    e s p a d a
    LMFAO. ty for givin me a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    hahahah! you damn right about that,..

Well, it's going to be an amazing end of 2009, if they keep it up like they're doing now..
    Indeed.
    Spoiler!
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Na, the events unfolded the way they did for a reason. If Pain's backstory were to be told first, then his conversion wouldn't be as epic.

There's yet another possibility I was thinking, what if it's just the story of Jiraiya's book animated with the Naruto-like character in it? just like how the kakashi gaiden was animated, this could be used as a reference for future revelations.
    It would be too soon for that if you're talking about the what's going to be in episode 128 (129?). The contents of Jiraiya's book wasn't revealed until much later.

Not really big on the fillers delaying the main story but am a huge jiraiya fan so i can't say no to the story about ero-sennin

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Banned

Exclamation

They will make another ass monkey filler after:
    Spoiler!

But i hope it will not be another filler with Naruto and his tiny Rasengan + making friends again

@Akama

Even if you put that in a spoiler, I wouldn't have put that kind of information in it. I predict many, many people will be spoiled because of it.....

Well it seems impossible to avoid spoilers here. So just try to use as much spoiler tags as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Well it seems impossible to avoid spoilers here. So just try to use as much spoiler tags as possible.
    the downside of so many people reading the manga, since its impossible for the anime to stay matched to it perfectly.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    the downside of so many people reading the manga, since its impossible for the anime to stay matched to it perfectly.

Spoiler!

Response to spoiler tag comment:

The one good thing about the anime version is they almost always add extra scenes to battles so.....

Spoiler!

That other scene may not get any extra because its just a flashback.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Response to spoiler tag comment:

The one good thing about the anime version is they almost always add extra scenes to battles so.....

Spoiler!

That other scene may not get any extra because its just a flashback.
    Well, either way, it'll be nice to see

Err there isnt really much content to this chronicles is there...unless they gonna add some filler parts to it too cause in all honesty they shdnt do it as a separate episode it kinda spoils the feeling that it gave me in the manga really...