Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Banned
    the next thing there probably going to do is lace Donald duck with adamantium
    Last edited by Jodyjo the Great; 09-01-2009 at 09:47 PM.

i doubt disney will change marvel the way we know it... imo, i think this was only a finantial business with no changes intended!
    i mean how would disney deal with anti-heroes like punisher, blade, ghost rider, deadpool, wolverine...

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    i doubt disney will change marvel the way we know it... imo, i think this was only a finantial business with no changes intended!
    i mean how would disney deal with anti-heroes like punisher, blade, ghost rider, deadpool, wolverine...
    I was thinking about that yesterday, the hardcore heroes and villains that Marvel has, Disney is going to would have a hard time incorporating them into the Disney brand. That's why I said Disney should let Marvel keep doing what they been doing and just stick the Disney business label on the product that can bring in the most profit.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    He's partly right, the Great Depression wasn't completely cured by the social reforms of the New Deal (which is what your president is partly trying to do). What really cured the Great Depression was World War II. The amount of employment it created and government spending it used pulled the USA back to the status it had before the Stock bubble burst.

I sure hope as hell it doesn't need another war to pull you out of recession.

*Sigh* Read below

Spoiler!

If the price disney paid for Marvel was 37 times it's value, then that means Marvel's financial situation was really bad, they would've had to sell out to another competitor or make massive cutbacks. Disney has lots of money, they're saving Marvel by buyin it. When they bought Pixar, I thought that was a great decision. Altho I think a better fit for Marvel would've been Universal studios cause of their amusement parks already featuring Marvel characters, or Sony. But Disney is helping out Marvel in this situation, so take it easy on Disney.

Jaiden, I agree, it's most likely gonna be the cocacola/sprite situation, on the sprite can there's a tiny label that says Coca Cola Corporation, but sprite is it's own subdivision Hopefully in Marvel movies, there'll only be a small label that says Brought to you by Disney, that's it, and their involvement in Marvel affairs is kept to a minimum.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-02-2009 at 02:42 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well doing nothing would be worse as the problems would only deepen which is why Obama stepped in.

Could you imagine if DBZ was still on going for 30 years it would be stale by now.
    Actually doing 'nothing' can make the economy better as proven by Reaganomics. Reagan accumulated a lot of debt though, but we were already in a lot of debt before his involvement. The U.S. will never fall out of debt.

And series will last as long as there's a fanbase. Pokemon still continues as an anime because there are still people who watch/support it. Same with Power Rangers. It may be stale for veteran fans, but you should know by now that all that matters is the money.

Banned
    They should have just gone all out and paid to reanimate Walt Disney's corspe and have it piss on Stan Lee's face.

my response, Uhhhhhhhhh!