Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Veteran Member Light-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,375
    I didn't like the whole " I shout you to death" - thing.
    It makes Cobra look weak.
    If he could somehow fight after got his eardrums bursted, the chapter would've got a 4 from me.
    Like this, it's just gonna be a 3.
    Can't wait to see Midnight in action.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

  2. #22
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    I didn't like the whole " I shout you to death" - thing.
    It makes Cobra look weak.
    If he could somehow fight after got his eardrums bursted, the chapter would've got a 4 from me.
    Like this, it's just gonna be a 3.
    Can't wait to see Midnight in action.
    To be fair, it'd be really stupid if anyone could fight with eardrums blasted. You won't have any sense of balance and orientation at all.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDreamer View Post
    *sigh* another fake dragon slayer, this is getting stupid. luxus should have been the only exception, so it would have been better for cobra to be a genuine dragon slayer. but now the door is opened up to have any idiot who finds dragon lachryma be a dragon slayer, so a new one might start popping up every new arc.

    oh well, i did like the way most of action played out this chapter, though i didn't really get how that roar took out cobra . i thought cobra's magic could just hear your heart and thoughts, there was no indication that his regular hearing was amplified.
    Remember.. Cobra.. is like.. is..a snake.. or has a snake theme magic. Snakes have really hightened senses. So, yeah.. I think hearing counts.

  4. #24
    Veteran Member Light-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    To be fair, it'd be really stupid if anyone could fight with eardrums blasted. You won't have any sense of balance and orientation at all.
    Yeah, but still.
    I would've enjoyed it, if the fight would've lasted a little longer than it did.
    This is still a Manga, and therefore it wouldn't hurt to change this one little fact.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

  5. #25
    Gotwoot? The Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    909


    Nough said

    Natsu is made of win

    Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded



    Set made by Ravona

  6. #26
    Veteran Member Rift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,334
    Spoiler!


    This is why I'm looking forward to the anime. Imagine this panel animated, makes me giggle like a loli.

    Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

  7. #27
    Gotwoot? The Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    909
    By the way, 150 has been released by binktopia

    Anyone caught reading this chapter on one manga is getting a permaban

    Not that i have the authority, but shallow threats should do the job well enough
    Last edited by The Archangel; 09-03-2009 at 03:42 AM.

    Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded



    Set made by Ravona

  8. #28
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    3,991
    Its cool. I read mine on twomanga anyways...
    A pie in the sky?

  9. #29
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Not too rare because we've met some type of dragonslayer in almost every arc.
    But considering that so far we are only given 1 fake DS for each element, that is pretty darn rare lol. If they suddenly can mass produce these lachryma and turn everyone into those fake DS then that would be a downer.


    And cobra's ability is weird. How the hell can he "hear" what natsu is thinking inside his mind? Your brain doesn't create any soundwaves when you think so he should not be able to "hear" them but that's manga for ya

  10. #30
    Silent-ish stewchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Where the thistle blooms
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    But considering that so far we are only given 1 fake DS for each element, that is pretty darn rare lol. If they suddenly can mass produce these lachryma and turn everyone into those fake DS then that would be a downer.


    And cobra's ability is weird. How the hell can he "hear" what natsu is thinking inside his mind? Your brain doesn't create any soundwaves when you think so he should not be able to "hear" them but that's manga for ya
    That could be the prayer that they all have. Speed guy's (think its Racer) prayer was to be the fastest, so Cobra's could be that he could hear everyone's hearts. Each one seems to have a weakness though

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •