Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I didn't like the whole " I shout you to death" - thing.
    It makes Cobra look weak.
    If he could somehow fight after got his eardrums bursted, the chapter would've got a 4 from me.
    Like this, it's just gonna be a 3.
    Can't wait to see Midnight in action.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    I didn't like the whole " I shout you to death" - thing.
    It makes Cobra look weak.
    If he could somehow fight after got his eardrums bursted, the chapter would've got a 4 from me.
    Like this, it's just gonna be a 3.
    Can't wait to see Midnight in action.
    To be fair, it'd be really stupid if anyone could fight with eardrums blasted. You won't have any sense of balance and orientation at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDreamer View Post
    *sigh* another fake dragon slayer, this is getting stupid. luxus should have been the only exception, so it would have been better for cobra to be a genuine dragon slayer. but now the door is opened up to have any idiot who finds dragon lachryma be a dragon slayer, so a new one might start popping up every new arc.

oh well, i did like the way most of action played out this chapter, though i didn't really get how that roar took out cobra . i thought cobra's magic could just hear your heart and thoughts, there was no indication that his regular hearing was amplified.
    Remember.. Cobra.. is like.. is..a snake.. or has a snake theme magic. Snakes have really hightened senses. So, yeah.. I think hearing counts.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    To be fair, it'd be really stupid if anyone could fight with eardrums blasted. You won't have any sense of balance and orientation at all.
    Yeah, but still.
    I would've enjoyed it, if the fight would've lasted a little longer than it did.
    This is still a Manga, and therefore it wouldn't hurt to change this one little fact.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Nough said

Natsu is made of win

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Spoiler!

This is why I'm looking forward to the anime. Imagine this panel animated, makes me giggle like a loli.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

By the way, 150 has been released by binktopia

Anyone caught reading this chapter on one manga is getting a permaban

Not that i have the authority, but shallow threats should do the job well enough
    Last edited by The Archangel; 09-03-2009 at 03:42 AM.

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Its cool. I read mine on twomanga anyways...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Not too rare because we've met some type of dragonslayer in almost every arc.
    But considering that so far we are only given 1 fake DS for each element, that is pretty darn rare lol. If they suddenly can mass produce these lachryma and turn everyone into those fake DS then that would be a downer.

And cobra's ability is weird. How the hell can he "hear" what natsu is thinking inside his mind? Your brain doesn't create any soundwaves when you think so he should not be able to "hear" them but that's manga for ya

Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    But considering that so far we are only given 1 fake DS for each element, that is pretty darn rare lol. If they suddenly can mass produce these lachryma and turn everyone into those fake DS then that would be a downer.

And cobra's ability is weird. How the hell can he "hear" what natsu is thinking inside his mind? Your brain doesn't create any soundwaves when you think so he should not be able to "hear" them but that's manga for ya
    That could be the prayer that they all have. Speed guy's (think its Racer) prayer was to be the fastest, so Cobra's could be that he could hear everyone's hearts. Each one seems to have a weakness though