Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Guwaahh what's up with the fakeness? Oh well that's what Cobra gets for being an impostor.

Damn, Marle is such a cheeky bitch. She needs to die.

Overall, decent chapter: 3.5/5

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDreamer View Post
    oh well, i did like the way most of action played out this chapter, though i didn't really get how that roar took out cobra . i thought cobra's magic could just hear your heart and thoughts, there was no indication that his regular hearing was amplified.
    I also thought the same. But I guess Cobra's heightened hearing was a natural ability. Natsu probably popped his eardrums + brain 0_0

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Whats so great about being a dragon slayer? They all seem to get beaten just as easily as regular guys... Why not give yourself some lachryma of something that will help your elemental affinity, like a lightning one for Luxus to make his lightning stronger or something
    That's not necessarily true. Natsu's unbeatable when he goes all out. Plus we've only seen what, three dragonslayers? We know Natsu's and Gazille's capabilities ... Wendy heals, but her toughness is questionable.

Dragonslayers definitely are special. I mean, they're trained by dragons after all
    Last edited by Rift; 09-01-2009 at 07:10 PM.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Lets hope they tell us how real DS get their powers soon so that we know what the difference between the real and fake ones.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Quote Originally Posted by Masgrande View Post
    Lets hope they tell us how real DS get their powers soon so that we know what the difference between the real and fake ones.

isnt it obvious? The real DS are trained by dragons O_o

How does lachryma work anyway? Could it be that there's an entire organization responsible for the disappearance of the dragons "creating" fake dragonslayers?

Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    I'm glad cobra is a lachryma-injected dragon slayer. Even if those lachryma-injected DS are not really DS they are still a rare bunch because lachryma is suppose to be rare so it's ok.

But anyway, this chapter just showed how truly strong luxus is.
    Look at cobra now, he's so weak compared to luxus. I like the way cobra goes down, natsu bursting his eardrums like that is great since cobra's ability is quiet annoying lol.

Dammit, if luxus stayed in FT and participate in this mission he would have wipe the floor with oracon seis
    Not too rare because we've met some type of dragonslayer in almost every arc.

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Not too rare because we've met some type of dragonslayer in almost every arc.
    Gizelle was a genuine Dragonslayer as is Wendy

We've only met Luxus and Cobra, of which the only real challenge was Luxus who took two actual Dragonslayers to take out.

That's still pretty rare. 5 Mages out of the how many that they've met so far?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    How does lachryma work anyway? Could it be that there's an entire organization responsible for the disappearance of the dragons "creating" fake dragonslayers?
    Now that'd be interesting: An organization of mages capturing the worlds dragons. They keep the dragons alive in order to manufacture lachryma.

That could be a major underlying plot: Something Fairy Tail's missing.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

But when the dragons were talking in that one part (forgot the chapter) it seemed like this is a scheduled disappearance and something that may happen every so often, by the wording of the dragons talk.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    But when the dragons were talking in that one part (forgot the chapter) it seemed like this is a scheduled disappearance and something that may happen every so often, by the wording of the dragons talk.

yeah wendys dragon and natsus dragon were talking about sme dragon king feast ( still wonder what that might be)

These dragonslayer wannabees are coming in packs nowadays. Nice to see Natsu get his dragon roar down, reminds of the Lion King. Now let's see how Midnight dominates the competition.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!