Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll

46 47.42%

29 29.90%

18 18.56%

2 2.06%

2 2.06%
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    cool chapter fu and torune are badass motherfucker, and that Ao guy is lame for following orders from another kage,, and what hyuga what danzou talking about
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    cool chapter fu and torune are badass motherfucker, and that Ao guy is lame for following orders from another kage,, and what hyuga what danzou talking about
    Danzou is talking about the (as of now and probably forever) nameless Hyuga that lost an eye to Ao. That Hyuga's identity is irrelevant to the story right now so there really isn't any need to question it beyond this point.

gaara, sasuke rematch, cant wait

I can't wait!

i doubt anyone dies here madara should come and save the day..... i hope he doesnt, unless this is part of his moon plan .

great chap anywAAY
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by chucknorris2 View Post
    no idea raikage was so strong...starting to like him more and more now
    You didn't know Raikage was at least this strong? What were you thinking? Raikage is stronger than KillerBee, and KillerBee pawned Sasuke's + Hawks arse. Juungo is rage mode is gonna be awesome. Sasuke is prob saving his MS for Danzou though. Either way Sasuke's already getting blind, while Itachi had his MS for ages before that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    You didn't know Raikage was at least this strong? What were you thinking? Raikage is stronger than KillerBee, and KillerBee pawned Sasuke's + Hawks arse. Juungo is rage mode is gonna be awesome. Sasuke is prob saving his MS for Danzou though. Either way Sasuke's already getting blind, while Itachi had his MS for ages before that happened.

what makes you think raikage is stronger than killerbee?

naruto is stronger than everyone in his village and yet he isnt hokage...

Sasuke is so full of himself that some day he's gonna implode (I hope)... Suigetsu will cry some more for a new sword, Karin will hide herself still, showing how useless she is and Juugo will be once again fodder for Sasuke, defending his ass... joy.
    Maybe it's clear that I despised this chapter (can't stand Taka, Sasuke especially): a week for 16 pages showing how 'cool' is Sasuke, who doesn't need anyone but himself? Rrriiight.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    what makes you think raikage is stronger than killerbee?
    At the least, Killerbee said his brother was able to stop his Jinchuuriki's attacks. Since Sasuke and company weren't able to do so, that would imply that unless there are some powerups involve, Taka would've a harder time against the Raikage and company as they did against Killerbee.

Damnnnnn, interesting chapter, liked the pic of Gaara's father and all the discussions, especially when Gaara smacked that Tsuchikage in his fat mouth! But seemed like theres a lot of discussion and not enough action lol. I think next chap is going to switch to Naruto again unfortunately. I want to see Raikage in action!!!!!!

Im also thinking by the end of this fight Jugo will die, but Suigetsu and Karin will some how escape and Sasuke will be very badly injured.
    A pie in the sky?

nice chapter, kumo vs taka is getting serious. darui showed he's got skills, breaking off water and lighting jutsu's in such quick succession. and of course raikage is still showing he's BOSS, smashing suigetsu's sword like nothing. can't wait to see what juugo does next week.

also liked seeing gaara schooling the other kages. he certainly articulates his thoughts in a smarter, less annoying way than naruto, lol. and me thinks mizukage likes what she sees as far as gaara is concerned....