Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll

46 47.42%

29 29.90%

18 18.56%

2 2.06%

2 2.06%
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
    I think i remember seeing one of kabutos cards.. (ok true it was based on 13yo sasuke) and it had taijutsu at mid level...

I think sasuke has a new trump card up his sleeve & POW is right, he has no reason to capture Raikage, he can just go balls to the walls!

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

However dont forget he still has MS jutsu's as a trump card and seeing as how he doesnt need to capture the Raikage unlike with Killerbee there is no reason to hold back aside from the stamina drain so he can unleash all his power on him if pushed into a corner.
    He probably wouldn't use them. That would be almost giving up on killing Danzou, since he would be very fatigued, and Danzou isn't a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by cvazir View Post
    He probably wouldn't use them. That would be almost giving up on killing Danzou, since he would be very fatigued, and Danzou isn't a joke.
    I agree with this. Sasuke's MS has been show to drain him, especially since he hasn't trained it all that much. He'd be leaving himself vulnerable to attacks from samurais, all the Kages and their cohorts. Sasuke isn't that stupid, I'm sure he rather retreat if the shit hit the fan.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    I agree with this. Sasuke's MS has been show to drain him, especially since he hasn't trained it all that much. He'd be leaving himself vulnerable to attacks from samurais, all the Kages and their cohorts. Sasuke isn't that stupid, I'm sure he rather retreat if the shit hit the fan.
    suigestu is going to kill the water guy and thats where the wole out come is going to be becouse he is just spilling water like there's no tomorrow and he is made out of water, also that helped "DEFEAT" THE 8 TAILS

and sasuke is stupid becouse he's acting so reclussly like naruto did when he was training with kakashi with the "bells" training

i just want saskue to amerastu all of them all ready

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    i just want saskue to amerastu all of them all ready
    it wouldnt work

Banned
    wheres thsv with the new dissociation thread looks like there sleeping on the job again

The english scanlation isn't even out yet so having a discussion topic isn't important.