Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll

46 47.42%

29 29.90%

18 18.56%

2 2.06%

2 2.06%
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    oh snap, raikage is bad ass. And does sasuke really think he could rake on that raikage alone, honestly he must be barking mad more than i taught he really has become too full of himself. Jugo in killer mode huh nice. sorry about your blade suigetsu am sure mummy will get u another one.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    @S-ClassNinja_Rich

There's 6 ninja in the same room and you really thought it was gonna be a 1 on 1 fight?
    No but i wanted it to be one on one. Having the Raikage tag teaming on one guy took him down a peg for me. Not saying he need help but still

Yay 1000th POST

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The perfect combination of action and information.
    I couldn't agree more.

I really like this chapter and hopefully next week's will be more of the same. I also hope Juugo can return to his normal size and height. I hate the mario brother sized juugo!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    juugo looks like some kind of bug lol.
    Gaara owned that dude.
    i want some naruto/madara action next week.

on page 12..it seemed like gaara was gettin ready to put on his gord....from the way the conversation was flowing, it sounds like Gaara might interfere in the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by xShAdYx View Post
    on page 12..it seemed like gaara was gettin ready to put on his gord....from the way the conversation was flowing, it sounds like Gaara might interfere in the fight.
    i would love to see that actually, i wanna see sasuke's reaction when he sees gaara

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

I got a feeling that Kisame will aid sasuke towards the end. Probebly due to something Itachi <already though about> before dying.

Very good Chapter, Sasuke is keeping his cool, hes not too impress by the raikage and hasnt awakened his Mangekyou Sharingan. Hawk is working well as a team. I wonder why sasuke didnt counter the illusion with a better illusion, like what Itachi did on Kureinai. The Sharingan of sasuke should give him this power, since he withstood Tsukuyomi with a normal sharingan agaitns Itachi...

All in all, eather sasuke is gonna win, or he will be saved. I got for the first option

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

As long as the story is rolling, chapter will always be great. Anyways, Suigetsu needs a new sword. Also, I wonder how the Hawk will get out of this situation, because it seems pretty bad to me.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    WOW! great, and lots of info

as you can see, that black thing wasn't showed in this chapter, so it's deffinitly his sinister dark aura. About Raikage, what a badass mo- F*cker! that lighning around his body, looks like Majin Vegeta was fighting that fat buu ;p

Gaara had a flashback of Naruto, and as you can see; even the old kages don't know how that break that circle of hatred, seems that Gaara is on the same line as Naruto..
    + Mizukage saying she will fight if the times comes, was soo SEXY but also very cool

Mizukage and Gaara seems to be on the same line and pretty clear that, if Naruto knows or tells them how to bring peace instead of spreading hatred, they are going to choose his side.

This new sinister Sasuke is really cool, ain't he?

Great chapter.. and I love how team hawk is interfering, can't wait for Juugo's powers.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Good chapter, I am curious to see what Jugo is going to do in killer mode. The Raikage is beast and really powerful as expected. Was looking forward to the Madara/Naruto conversation though, maybe next week.
    Signature by me.