97. You may not vote on this poll

46 47.42%

29 29.90%

18 18.56%

2 2.06%

2 2.06%
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto 461 Discussion / 462 Predictions

Chapter should be out soon. I know you can wait until then to post here. Anyone bringing a troll to the party will get shot.

Happy Posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Just finished reading it. Another good chapter. Juugo is gonna be going balls to the wall. The perfect combination of action and information.

Another awesome chapter. Naruto's on a roll right now.

So that's what Juugo's full transformation looks like. Seems to be very powerful and looks like a good matchup for Raikage. Juugo's form appears to be pure power, I wonder how his defenses are against ninjutsu.

Raikage is such a badass, especially with that aura/energy around him.

Team Hawk appears to be disadvantaged, yet Sasuke is keeping his cool. Perhaps his emo-bitchness has gone away? I like this newer Sasuke.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

no idea raikage was so strong...starting to like him more and more now

Funny how Suigetsu's sword breaks and there is another one of the seven swordsmen there.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

That water/lightning combination was pretty cool, too bad nothing hurts our lord Sasuke.

I'm happy that we finally get to see someone else in Hawk take the spotlight, hopefully Juugo's transformed state won't be fodder to the Raikage and co.

The discussion between the kages was really interesting as well, good ole Gaara.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    the chapter was a disappointment for me. It should have been the Raikage one on one. I wonder what Gaara is going to do about the Sasuke situtation. So i guess Danzou can us his shiringan while its covered and what hyuuga traitor was he talking about. No Naruto,Kakashi,Yamamto and Madara action. It seems like this is going to play out for atleast 3 months. I gave it a 3

LOL....Who the hell says they don't need any help right after you got saved from being flattened like a pancake and chopped in half???........oh yeh, Sasuke!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

@S-ClassNinja_Rich

There's 6 ninja in the same room and you really thought it was gonna be a 1 on 1 fight?