Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 373
  1. #361
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    North Korea Attacks South Korea. South Korea fights back.
    North Korea is allied with China and South Korea is allied with the US. The US also has a massive debt to China. This could be the end of the Korean War, but it could also be the Start of a bigger War.http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6AM0YS20101123
    It won't get to that. Despite their massive resources China and the US won't risk a war with each other since neither of them could guarantee victory. China will rein North Korea in eventually. The North Korean military are basically saber rattling because the US and South Korea were due to hold a training exercise in the area that got shelled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  2. #362
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    wEll..the korean is getting hotter days by days...the goverment order the people who live near the border to go to the bunker......and the south wil continue their military training......

    anyway,China Bans All Foreign Languages
    I can't believe this shit.
    China has banned newspapers, publishers and website-owners from using foreign words - particularly English ones.China's state press and publishing body said such words were sullying the purity of the Chinese language.It said standardised Chinese should be the norm: the press should avoid foreign abbreviations and acronyms, as well as "Chinglish" - which is a mix of English and Chinese. The order also extends existing warnings that applied to radio and TV. China's General Administration of Press and Publication said that with economic and social development, foreign languages were increasingly being used in all types of publications in China.It said such use had "seriously damaged" the purity of the Chinese language and resulted in "adverse social impacts" on the cultural environment, reported the People's Daily newspaper.If words must be written in a foreign language, an explanation in Chinese is required, the state body said.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12050067

    "Damaged the purity of the Chinese language"? Have they lost their minds?!
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  3. #363
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    wEll..the korean is getting hotter days by days...the goverment order the people who live near the border to go to the bunker......and the south wil continue their military training......
    Well even if the North decided to go fallout 3 on us they have nothing that could do any major damage (wipe cities of the face of the planet). As I understand it the devices they've tested have less destructive power than the 9/11 attacks. If I can find the BBC audio I'll post it up here for you. Plus as much as they like to boast North Korea only survives because China supports them. Even with all their nukes China doesn't want or need a war over the border. Because they'd be the ones who would have to deal with the refugees that came streaming across.

    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    anyway,China Bans All Foreign Languages
    I can't believe this shit.


    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12050067

    "Damaged the purity of the Chinese language"? Have they lost their minds?!
    They wouldn't be the first. I remember France trying something similar years ago. A bit pointless if you ask me. Languages evolve based of their needs (look at how many languages english borrows words from).
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  4. #364
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Well even if the North decided to go fallout 3 on us they have nothing that could do any major damage (wipe cities of the face of the planet). As I understand it the devices they've tested have less destructive power than the 9/11 attacks. If I can find the BBC audio I'll post it up here for you. Plus as much as they like to boast North Korea only survives because China supports them. Even with all their nukes China doesn't want or need a war over the border. Because they'd be the ones who would have to deal with the refugees that came streaming across.
    welll...with kim jong il stated that the north going into Holy Nuke War,things may become more serious....beside what the world affraid is if japan and south korea following the north korea footstep and Go Nuclear...the satbility in the east will be disrupt.

    They wouldn't be the first. I remember France trying something similar years ago. A bit pointless if you ask me. Languages evolve based of their needs (look at how many languages english borrows words from).
    That also came to mind, but yeah.

    Early days of the interwebs, lots of people were using "downloader" up until the AF came up with télécharger...

    The internet overall really pissed those people off.


    But I'm pretty sure they didn't have a total edict like this. Or even have the power to do so.

    http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news16501.html
    Why does one need to preserve the purity of a language that over 1 billion people speak?
    Next UN meeting:

    World: "...hello China."
    China: "Hello impurities."
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  5. #365
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,714
    I wish I could tell you why I think this is funny. Just remember: Not everything makes it to the news.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  6. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I wish I could tell you why I think this is funny. Just remember: Not everything makes it to the news.
    It is because the government does not permit them to do so or that the government does not give all the details of an incident that happens.

  7. #367
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    China Rolls Out Its First Stealth Aircraft

    Spoiler!


    Source: NY Times

    Leaked pics can be found here.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  8. #368
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    China Rolls Out Its First Stealth Aircraft

    Spoiler!


    Source: NY Times

    Leaked pics can be found here.
    It looks like a longer version of a F22 Raptor.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  9. #369
    どうしてこうなった! Sangaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    2,003
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    They wouldn't be the first. I remember France trying something similar years ago. A bit pointless if you ask me. Languages evolve based of their needs (look at how many languages english borrows words from).
    But the French public can complain/protest about what their government decide without mysteriously disappearing in the middle of the night.

  10. #370
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    But the French public can complain/protest about what their government decide without mysteriously disappearing in the middle of the night.
    wow...all i know that china is censoring internet and suppressing freedom of speech,not kidnapping people...but with 2 billions people who could care^^
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •