Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Dammit, why's every1 fuckin dying recently. I loved that show The beast, we really need to find some cures for Cancer of all sorts, killed Ted kennedy 3 weeks ago and now patrick. Shouldn't pancreatic cancer have been easier to treat than brain cancer? Sad day indeed.
    Sucks man, Footloose was like my favorite movie ever.

lol kevin bacon is fine.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Anybody hear about this Hitler guy. Supposedly he killed a bunch of jews, but I'm not buying it.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Ala. boy fakes kidnapping to hide bad grades

lol, this kid is so stupid he is a genius

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – An 11-year-old boy gets high marks in storytelling after staging a hoax to cover up his bad grades. Police said the boy faked his kidnapping Friday to avoid bringing home a bad report card, saying that a man with a pistol snatched him after he left Ed White Middle School. The boy said the man forced him into a "beat-up car" and threatened to kill him.

The student said he escaped by jumping out of the car but wasn't able to grab his bookbag, which contained the report card.

He ran to his grandparents' house and later confessed to lying. His grandfather called police to apologize.

Sgt. Mark Roberts said police were suspicious that the boy was able to "escape" with his band instrument, but not his bookbag.

Roberts said the boy faces no charges at this time.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Ed White Middle School, Alabama.... How much of an idiot does he have to be to get a bad grade?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Ed White Middle School, Alabama.... How much of an idiot does he have to be to get a bad grade?
    At least he's an imaginitive dumbass. Anyway, it's middle school, it doesn't really matter.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Thought I'd show up and put in our own version of the whole sex slave thing....always just gets worse and worse damn it

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...mpact+news_rss

Mmmmm...on the bright side half way across the world (for me) was that Alun Turing was finally given an apology....a lil late but nice nontheless

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Thought I'd show up and put in our own version of the whole sex slave thing....always just gets worse and worse damn it

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...mpact+news_rss
    I just hear that on the news. In these sorts of cases I find it hard to comprehend that the wife is completely unaware of everything. I mean, "In a case revealed by the Herald Sun this morning, the man is accused of keeping his daughter a virtual prisoner for 11 years..."
    wouldn't you notice or suspect something? Just a little?

I also don't believe that firing the Minister will help at all. Child services is so overworked it probably won't make a lot of difference. Sick people will keep doing sick things- you can't blame one person for them.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    I just hear that on the news. In these sorts of cases I find it hard to comprehend that the wife is completely unaware of everything. I mean, "In a case revealed by the Herald Sun this morning, the man is accused of keeping his daughter a virtual prisoner for 11 years..."
    wouldn't you notice or suspect something? Just a little?

I also don't believe that firing the Minister will help at all. Child services is so overworked it probably won't make a lot of difference. Sick people will keep doing sick things- you can't blame one person for them.
    Yeah its been the case for a few of these cases where relatives were 'unaware'...i'd call bullshit as well...i don't think its the time now for shifting the blame around (besides recognising what a monster the father was) although i've read nothing but crap about the DHC for a while now...seriously there's been a few pieces including one about the locking up of an autistic kid.

In lighthearted news that only muffins here will get, they wont let people on top of uluru out of fear of people taking dumps on it...i dont got a link but you can find it right?

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Probably not interesting to those who're not Filipinos nor those not into boxing, but anyway:

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/star/200909...g-541dfb4.html

Apparently Floyd Mayweather Sr. is accusing Manny Pacquiao of using illegal substances (which is a very laughable accusation at best). Mr. Mayweather has a couple of vested interests at this, his charge Ricky Hatton was outplayed by Pacquiao in a 2 round KO win back in May, and Pacquiao and his son Floyd Mayweather, Jr. are disputing the title of the pound-for-pound best boxer in the world.

It's funny because he's acting all arrogant and accusatory 4 months after a solid defeat without lack of solid evidence, and he's never been a good sport since after the end of the match, whose results are quite indisputable.

Serena Williams, and then Kanye West, and then Old Floyd. Something must be up with the stars.