Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Taka fansubs has released this eppy in HQ goodness. Grab the torrent on their homepage.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

does anyone noticed tobi's voice (tone) change when he explains deidara's technique???
    Danzo is actually BERT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden82 View Post
    Are you serious! The animation in last weeks episode was horrible, this weeks animation was way better.
    Something's wrong here.

LoL, they showed the same flashback two episodes in a row.

Deidara ;_;

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Taka release is again, awesome to watch! wow, didn't except this fight to finish this quikly..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Syaozen View Post
    Something's wrong here.
    I don't see nothing wrong, the animation was better this week.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The animation was the same as last week. At least in my eyes it was.

@Aga Bomba

I told you so lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    LoL, they showed the same flashback two episodes in a row.

Deidara ;_;
    yep, the whole flashback too. and the animation is only the same as last week because a lot of the episode used scenes from last week's episode. you're seeing the same animation over again.

i don't see how thick lined characters with this week's episode can be the same as lineless characters with last week's. you HAVE noticed the trend where they use good animation (usually one episode) for important battles like sasori vs g-ma sakura, naruto vs sasuke at VOTE, kakuzu vs konoha squad, and hidan vs shikamaru/sarutobi, haven't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Syaozen View Post
    i don't see how thick lined characters with this week's episode can be the same as lineless characters with last week's. you HAVE noticed the trend where they use good animation (usually one episode) for important battles like sasori vs g-ma sakura, naruto vs sasuke at VOTE, kakuzu vs konoha squad, and hidan vs shikamaru/sarutobi, haven't you?
    I've stated this before in another thread. Take a look at Episode 71 of Naruto pre-time skip. There's a sequence at the beginning where Sasuke is chasing Garaa and co through the forest. This set piece was never actually in the manga. The quality is really poor. Then it goes to the rooftop of the exams stadium where Sandaime is fighting Orochimaru, Shodaime and Nidaime and the quality is suddenly restored. Now since this is an anime fight there are little bits that never happened in the manga and its easy to tell which because the level of detail dips and rises continuously during the fight. Other fights were this happens are the Battle of VotE and Team 10 vs Hidan & Kakuzu. It may have happened elsewhere but in these three fights it's quite obvious if you know where to pay attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The animation was the same as last week. At least in my eyes it was.

@Aga Bomba

I told you so lol.
    Your right afro! I said last week, that it's going to last for 3 รก 4 weeks, but I was wrong, LOL!

but if it goes this fast, I'm afraid that we'll see a next big filler season after the " you know who'll fight issue "..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...