Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    After downloading the torrent, how do you view it? I've only ever used streaming before.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sdw_WindStyle View Post
    After downloading the torrent, how do you view it? I've only ever used streaming before.
    Just download programme Utrorrent,.. thats it! when you have downloaded it, open the torrent with the prgramme Utorrent.

If it does't work or you don't know how to do it, just leave a message behind.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    awsome ep but it's disappointing on the subs.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Nice episode! Am really like how the pace is going right now and I pray to God we don't get any fillers anytime soon.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The pace has picked up so much! This episode was sick! Cant wait for the next 2 fights! Going to be even better than this one =)
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

Good episode. Deidara went out with a bang and it was awesome to see it animated.
    Signature by me.

Maybe my standards are too high, but the animation sucks in this episode. Especially the scene where Sasuke punches him...that was my favorite shift of the fight in the manga but it was poorly animated in this episode. Not only that the pace was stalled with Deidara's dumb flashback of Itachi that we had to watch again. And it wasn't shortened for that scene.

Horrible quality makes this episode disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Syaozen View Post
    Maybe my standards are too high, but the animation sucks in this episode. Especially the scene where Sasuke punches him...that was my favorite shift of the fight in the manga but it was poorly animated in this episode. Not only that the pace was stalled with Deidara's dumb flashback of Itachi that we had to watch again. And it wasn't shortened for that scene.

Horrible quality makes this episode disappointing
    Are you serious! The animation in last weeks episode was horrible, this weeks animation was way better.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Looks like my prediction for how long this fight would last is right on the money. Gotta say, at least when it comes to the major fights, the anime does the manga justice.

I agree that the animation was good. I have no complaints.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter