View Poll Results: The Turn Table MASTER???

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mr. Hahn

4 44.44%
  • Sid Wilson

5 55.56%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Beer and Music

Mangashare's Weekly Song Battle #5

Welcome to MS's weekly song battle!

The song battle consists of two songs pitted against each other for you the users to vote for which song is better. The voting period will be open for this week (August 27th - September 3rd) with the last two days being open for song requests. You have the entire week to vote so listen to the song, get a feel for it, and vote!

hey people, its me [JUiCE] again, with this week's weekly battle. I really didn't know what type of battle to make it since NO ONE is willing to recommend songs. So lets see..we've done pop, metal, rap, and classical. I was planning on making it a metalcore battle, but as im typing this a rather better idea came up..what about a battle between Turntablist. Since i really dont know many dj's/turntablist ill post two of the dj's i know of.

Mr. Hahn Scratch (another vid)

vs

Sid Wilson

both are really talented, but ive always been a Mr. Hahn fan since LP 1st started, imo Mr. Hahn is alot better. this one time we were at dallas and we were at some club for a dj battle, and out of no where mr.hahn shows up and just wipes the floor with all the other contestants..epic

I added another vid for Mr. Hahn because the 1st vid is just a picture video with audio, and i dont think its fair..lol
    well enjoy, as a bonus for those who like turntablist, here's a vid of mr. hahn n sid wilson jammin out

Mr.Hahn ft. Sid (Linkin Park ft. Slipknot) Ozzfest 2001

always remember children...

~All discussion will be done in this thread.
    ~NO FLAME! Keep your useless comments to yourself.
    ~All song requests can either be sent to me through PM or VM.
    ~Ideas as to how to better improve this thread or to add certain elements can be posted in the original thread: Mangashare's Weekly Head-to-Head Song Battle or PM me.

(ALSO, please vote for either one for their skill or who u like most, do not for one because your like Linkin Park more or Slipknot alot more.)

Side Note: There will be two different songs each week with a final tournament with each week's winner for song of the year.
    ~If you don't like the song then request one of your own!

This is a hard one, since I like both very much.

But like you said: Mr. Hahn is better, so I vote for him.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Beer and Music
    NOOOO now they are tied...x.x
    lol, but yes, they are both very good, i didnt know who to vote, and the fact that sid is a chucky fan..,it was a plus

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    slipknot......nuff said
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    slipknot......nuff said
    /facepalm..

u should compare their skill and vote as better turntablist, not from what band they come from, this battle is between mr.hahn and sid..not linkin park n slipknot(sell-outs..but actually have good songs..)

As a (bad) DJ myself, im going to have to go with Sid, because that shit was CRAZY.
    Seriously.

Also, interestingly, i have found a vid of both of them playing =P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIAtE...eature=related

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Otogakage View Post
    Also, interestingly, i have found a vid of both of them playing =P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIAtE...eature=related
    umm..
    do you forum rules?
    dont double post
    and you should really learn to read OP(original posts) i posted that video already
    thanks for failing

Wow, way to be a douche about me missing a link, especially when the video I posted doesn't make any mention whatsoever of it being at the ozzfest...
    I do KNOW THE forum rules, and I believe that in the year and a half I have been a member I have never broken them even once. The fact that you have more posts than me doesn't make you better than me.
    Seriously, you could have been a little more polite about it, a simple "Would you mind not double posting? And btw I already posted that video in the OP" would suffice, manners cost nothing.
    Oh, and don't treat me like an idiot when YOU are the one missing words out of your sentences and MY grammar is near on impeccable. You think that even though I have nearly 600 posts, I wouldn't know what OP stood for? Don't be so condescending.
    Thanks for being an ass.

EDIT: And come to think of it, get over yourself, you aren't a mod! It isn't your job to attempt to scold people for double posting.

Beer and Music
    Wow, way to be a douche about me missing a link, especially when the video I posted doesn't make any mention whatsoever of it being at the ozzfest...
    I do KNOW THE forum rules, and I believe that in the year and a half I have been a member I have never broken them even once. The fact that you have more posts than me doesn't make you better than me.
    Seriously, you could have been a little more polite about it, a simple "Would you mind not double posting? And btw I already posted that video in the OP" would suffice, manners cost nothing.
    Oh, and don't treat me like an idiot when YOU are the one missing words out of your sentences and MY grammar is near on impeccable. You think that even though I have nearly 600 posts, I wouldn't know what OP stood for? Don't be so condescending.
    Thanks for being an ass.

EDIT: And come to think of it, get over yourself, you aren't a mod! It isn't your job to attempt to scold people for double posting.
    dude im just warning you, any other member would, mods will get on you for it

THANKS FOR BEING AN ASS.
    welcome