View Poll Results: Is Jiraiya going to die.

Voters
405. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

210 51.85%
  • No

180 44.44%
  • Fuck him! I don't care for the Old man! Go back to the main bit.

15 3.70%
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    i think jiryi is goin to die.. why should else send kishi him into the rain villige? for imformations? lol don't think so... there is going to have a battle and Jiryi is going to die vs pein...

I like Jiraiya but I think he is going to die. I think down the road all the sanin are gonna die off. His death would be the motivation naruto needs to start focusing and becoming in Jirayia's own words a more wise shinobi. I think it would forever change naruto and drive to improve not just his muscles but his mind!

-I think there is gonna be a 3rd naruto series after this one where we see how far naruto has improved from this where hes closer to being ready for the title hokage -

i dont wont him to die but its 50/50 him and are and will fight and is gonna the best fight we have seen so far but i dont know who is stronger between them two because i think jiryia has never got into a very serius fight and went all out

Yea according to everything we have heard so far Jiraiya is stronger than Orochimaru.
    -Oro said himself that Itachi is stronger than him.
    - Itachi said that even if he and Kisame both attacked him even with reinforcements at best they would kill him but die in the proccess.
    I wonder is Jiraiya stronger than the 4th or was it the other way around?
    Either way we have never seen him fight at 100% power it should be a sight to see : )
    Last edited by POW; 08-31-2007 at 11:16 PM.

I think he is going to die in a fight with pein.
    Then Naruto will totally freak.
    He hasn't really lost anyone close to him besides the 3rd.
    Well not counting his parents, cause he didn't really know them.
    I will miss jaraiya, but i want to see the full extent of Naruto's power
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

well everyone keeps on saying he is going to die because of the foreshadowing, so the obvious way to go is not let him die, exactly the opposite of what its foreshadowing.

I dont want him to die, his pervyness is kinda funny, and I dont want Tsunade to be the only sannin left, that=lame
    http://http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/hyrulesengulfingdark/ichigo.jpg

Okay, lets think here. Naruto is looking for Sasuke, 5th is keeping Konoha strong, and Akatsuki's down to 6 members. Now if we think on what would happen if Jiraiya lives: Naruto will still look for Sasuke, 5th will still be in Konoha, and Akatsuki goes down in their importance. But if Jiraiya dies: Naruto will go after Akatsuki for revenge in beserk kyuubi mode, 5th will cry and turn konoha ready to attack Akatsuki, Akatsuki rises in their power and becomes a fierce opponent for Naruto and friends, and Akatsuki easily takes the beserk crazy kyuubi. However, Jiraiya dying is unsightly. Therefore best conclusion? Jiraiya comes back at a near death state, alerting the others about the terrors of Akatsuki, having the 5th hokage send Naruto and friends to fight Akatsuki, Akatsuki's real motive is released, and story becomes exciting with the Naruto's group to be the main players in the fight because 5th will be next to Jiraiya and thus not able to take part in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by herox555 View Post
    Okay, lets think here. Naruto is looking for Sasuke, 5th is keeping Konoha strong, and Akatsuki's down to 6 members. Now if we think on what would happen if Jiraiya lives: Naruto will still look for Sasuke, 5th will still be in Konoha, and Akatsuki goes down in their importance. But if Jiraiya dies: Naruto will go after Akatsuki for revenge in beserk kyuubi mode, 5th will cry and turn konoha ready to attack Akatsuki, Akatsuki rises in their power and becomes a fierce opponent for Naruto and friends, and Akatsuki easily takes the beserk crazy kyuubi. However, Jiraiya dying is unsightly. Therefore best conclusion? Jiraiya comes back at a near death state, alerting the others about the terrors of Akatsuki, having the 5th hokage send Naruto and friends to fight Akatsuki, Akatsuki's real motive is released, and story becomes exciting with the Naruto's group to be the main players in the fight because 5th will be next to Jiraiya and thus not able to take part in combat.
    yea this is what i think is gonna happen soon. if jariaya dies its gonna make a drastic change in the series.

I'm agree if jiraiya sama is dead...
    Eventhough its a great lost of a great character...
    But if the dead of jiraiya will make the naruto plot better...
    I think its a equal....

No, that would be messed up because if Jiraiya dies Naruto goes through a road of vengence, a road of damnation. So far, Sasuke is the one to walk that path and Naruto is the one trying to save him from that. If Naruto goes into the path of revenge, then the moral and story line of Naruto will be all twisted up. Therefore, Jiraiya can't die but he can't just freely walk into enemy lines without a brutal beat up.