Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by mr. badguy View Post
    Awesome, thanks alot.

Good chapters. Now I really want Inugami and the villianous wolf to meet, would be great fun. Also what's in the bags Ratboy Kuro's carrying? Weapons?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Awesome, thanks alot.

Good chapters. Now I really want Inugami and the villianous wolf to meet, would be great fun. Also what's in the bags Ratboy Kuro's carrying? Weapons?

Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Awesome, thanks alot.

I'm guessing so. He seems pretty intent on getting revenge on Inugami...

I can't believe I'm actually going to say this, but for once Ratboy looked a lot less...ratish? XD

It's a bomb. He's going to be a suicide bomber! RAT BOMB!

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    I'm guessing so. He seems pretty intent on getting revenge on Inugami...

I can't believe I'm actually going to say this, but for once Ratboy looked a lot less...ratish? XD
    Wtf? I thought he wants to get some revenge on the gang boss's girl? That rat boy needs some very serious anger management.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Wtf? I thought he wants to get some revenge on the gang boss's girl? That rat boy needs some very serious anger management.
    He does want revenge on mostly everyone... :p

Maybe haguro sent him, or who ever this ''you'' can be? I mean http://read.homeunix.com/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

The girl seems to know whats up.

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Maybe haguro sent him, or who ever this ''you'' can be? I mean http://read.homeunix.com/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

The girl seems to know whats up.
    Mr. Haguro did send him, Dou is the girl's nickname for Mr. Haguro, what she called him when they were fucking.

Kuro can't be after the girl, he knows he can't touch her since she's Haguro's bitch, she's protected for now. And I don't think he's on some sort of a suicide mission either so he can't be carrying any explosives, it would kill way too many people while the media's there. Bats and other pipe weapons are out of the question unless others join him soon. I think he's carrying some sort of assault or sniper rifle for a targeted killing of Inugami in front of all the media. Would be awesome if Inugami gets shot and just gets up and walks away. The New Moon should be over already right?

For some reason I get the feeling the Kuro will later on join sides with Inugami, if he ever finds out that it was really Haguro who pulled the plug on his brother. The temptation to go look at the chapter 34 raw on Mangahelpers is immense, but I think I'll wait.

Also I think the villianous wolf knows alot more about Inugami than he's telling the teacher.

For some reason I get the feeling the Kuro will later on join sides with Inugami, if he ever finds out that it was really Haguro who pulled the plug on his brother. The temptation to go look at the chapter 34 raw on Mangahelpers is immense, but I think I'll wait.
    I think that's the time when rat boy will get his revenge not on Haguro, but on his girl.

Naruto

ok, I did the google and wikied wolf guy, and I found out that this manga was based on a 1970 manga, apparently drawn by the same guy but story's an updated mix from the original manga and novels.

So, any1 have the original manga? I looked and I can't find it, any1 have a link for me to read the original online or download?