Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Crap...I got the feeling that Chiba will lose and Haguro will use the blood from him to make himself a monster...

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Crap...I got the feeling that Chiba will lose and Haguro will use the blood from him to make himself a monster...
    Damn, I got the exact same feeling. I don't think Chiba's immune to bullets especially as much as Inugami was. So chiba will meet his end right here, cause we all know he ain't going to be the one to kill Haguro, least he'll have a more dignified end this time, dying while fighting like a badass instead of being raped. Then I think Haguro is going to bite Chiba and start drinking his blood cause that is the only way I see him even having even a minimal chance against Inugami. Haguro will play it smart after that, only taking on Inugami near or on the new moon, when Inugami will be at his weakest and the moon will have no effect on Haguro just as the other wolfie reporter guy said when fighting the more powerful Chiba. Thing is Haguro was already damn powerful for a human, much more so than Chiba, if he gets Inugami's blood, he will be more powerful than the current Chiba, and definitely a match for a weakened Inugami.

F**kin Badass Chapter is Badass! I knew Haguro would've been researching the legends and collecting silver bullets. Too bad it didn't work, unless it has a slow reaction time or something. And he was already jealous of Chiba for gaining Inugami's power, Haguro's guaranteed to drink Chiba's blood no matter what. Question is, how the hell does he intend to defeat him now. Goddammit, I need Chapter 62.

Unstoppable xD THis manga seirously takes the ''immortal'' to what it actually means.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Imagine Inugami's blood getting into the water system somehow? This chapter tipped the scale on badassery son.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

omfg, I'm f**king left speechless. This manga just gets more and more EPIC, sheer badassery. I've no clue what's gonna happen and the wait is killin me. Is Inugami going to come and put an end to the demonic transformation that Chiba has become. Or is chiba going to bite others creating a race of demonic creatures. Ok, so Haguro gaining Inugami's powers through blood is out of the question, cause Haguro wouldn't want to turn into that, he definitely would lose control and give into those dark emotions. So for Haguro to gain a werewolf's powers would mean that either of the original werewolves will have to bite him. I think there's a prophecy in here somewhere, that could be the reason why Inugami's clan was hunted down and killed. Maybe it was foretold that Inugami's species would eventually rise to power and an old order of some sorts has been hunting and killing all the lycans. I like the new apocalyptic angle to all of this. Here's an interesting scenario, what if Haguro does gain the powers through the blood, and turns into the head demon of sorts bringing destruction to the world, and Inugami is the one who is the last hope of saving the world. Man, the potential for this manga, the possibilities are endless. Another thing, the art is fucking beautiful. Can we plz get an anime for this? This is without a doubt my favorite Seinen. I'm gonna read the chapter again, so awesome.