Spoiler!

Reborn! Chapter 255 Discussion/256 Predictions

u can download it here on ms,
    or use this link
    http://www.onemanga.com/Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn/255/01/

Spoiler!

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

ThE g0d Of s0uL s0cIetY APmugen's Avatar
    great chapter, everyone is out of control. Hibari always does some awesome shit but what really made this chapter incredible was the return of Rokudo Mokudo, definitely dint see that coming

The same exact thread is under this.

Merged. ~ImotoChan
    Last edited by ImotoChan; 08-29-2009 at 04:41 AM.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Mukuro-sama....you've come back. Time for another epic battle.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

It has been two years since mukuro ever appeared in the manga. I really thought Amano had already forgot about him >__> (And thank God he still has the eye)

But why Mukuro could appear so suddenly? And Dino of all the people knew Mukuro would come too? :o The look on Byakuran's face seemed he really surprised seeing Mukuro. Does that mean Byakuran assumed he already defeated him somehow during that battle between the two? But well, Mukuro outsmarted him I guess.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by salatinada View Post
    But why Mukuro could appear so suddenly? And Dino of all the people knew Mukuro would come too? :o The look on Byakuran's face seemed he really surprised seeing Mukuro. Does that mean Byakuran assumed he already defeated him somehow during that battle between the two? But well, Mukuro outsmarted him I guess.
    There is one, simple explanation: Mukuro is god-tier.

It has been two years since mukuro ever appeared in the manga. I really thought Amano had already forgot about him >__> (And thank God he still has the eye)

But why Mukuro could appear so suddenly? And Dino of all the people knew Mukuro would come too? :o
    Dino either: arranged his release from Vendicare Prison, rescued "Leonardo Lippi" or found another host for Mukuro to possess.

The look on Byakuran's face seemed he really surprised seeing Mukuro. Does that mean Byakuran assumed he already defeated him somehow during that battle between the two? But well, Mukuro outsmarted him I guess.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
    Yeah, Byakuran was sure that he had locked Mukuro's brain somewhere... Maybe even in the same fashion that he locked Uni's brain away, by use of powerful drugs... Anyway, Mukuro is not to be underestimated.

What really intrigues me right now is that they aren't going to fight the Millefiore right now. Which means they'll have time to gather more allies. The Varia, the CEDEF, the Tomaso Family (if they aren't dead), any Black Spell members that they can find (e.g. Gamma) and Dino (if he makes it out) they are all available to fight in the next round.

It's going to be a big brawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Dino either: arranged his release from Vendicare Prison, rescued "Leonardo Lippi" or found another host for Mukuro to possess.
    The first one does make sense :o I can totally picture him releasing Mukuro from the Vendicare Prison. That will fit nicely why he can arrange Mukuro to come to the battle and Mukuro himself materialized from thin air

Yeah, Byakuran was sure that he had locked Mukuro's brain somewhere... Maybe even in the same fashion that he locked Uni's brain away, by use of powerful drugs... Anyway, Mukuro is not to be underestimated.
    I know rite? We were pretty sure that Byakuran has sealed Mukuro's consciousness and he couldn't escape. But could it be that Mukuro had another host at the same time and he could possessed them both? That way he could secure his thought against Byakuran...I dont know, imo.

What really intrigues me right now is that they aren't going to fight the Millefiore right now. Which means they'll have time to gather more allies. The Varia, the CEDEF, the Tomaso Family (if they aren't dead), any Black Spell members that they can find (e.g. Gamma) and Dino (if he makes it out) they are all available to fight in the next round.

It's going to be a big brawl.
    You don't think.. that this could be the last arc? :o I sorta think Byakuran is their final boss or so XD But I agree with you, it will be a really big fight!

Salmon! So happy to have Lambo some screen time. :3

Mukuro for the epic win!