Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Byakugan Vs. Rinnegan ByakuganSucka's Avatar
    I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this but i think its obvious that its Sasuke merely synching with Nagato's once used technique to summon the King of Hell statue. Madara said that he would once synch with it eventually once he knew of Sasuke's loyalty. But it does look more like the dark essence of that statue more than anything. It never did mention that it was a Rinnegan technique only.

Karin's line about Sasuke's dark chakra, and how Madara said Sasuke was "violated to the core by the shinobi world's hate and betrayal" was very similar to Nagato's/Pein's belief system and near the same exact words he thought of what changed him to Pein. [http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch.../page010.html]

So it would seem in essence, Sasuke is becoming the next Pein in a way. I'm not saying that he'll have a Rinnegan or anything, but he'll simply become the sync between The King of Hell statue and the Akatsuki. With Sasuke becoming as evil as he is now, or at least set out on what he believes is the betrayal of the shinobi world particularly with how he's after Danzo for his manipulation of his brother and the eradication of the Uchiha family, i think its likely thats whats going on.

Sasuke is simply becoming the new host of the King of Hell statue

look at the similarities here between the two:

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page015.html -- sasuke and the shadow. look at the arches of the shadows back, its exactly the same as the King of Hell Statue

and the statue here: http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic....4_NiJHPc1tl2zt

HERE's ANOTHER PIC TO PROVE MY POINT!!

P.S. despite the eyes, which is a physical material, in a spectral realm... i still think its the Gedou Mazou.

Last edited by ByakuganSucka; 08-25-2009 at 05:08 AM.

"A failure, will always be a failure."

"You cannot fool my eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Exactly.

Also ... no it's not the other half of the Kyuubi chakra. One half is sealed in Naruto, the other half is sealed in the Death God's stomach along with Minato.

@Barack Obama: When Itachi was talking about MS diving into darkness, he meant that literally (look at the context). MS taking over and causing hatred? I highly doubt that. I mean, Kakashi seems to be doing fine.

@Amargo Deathscythe: Nagato was manipulated, sure, but when was he being controlled? Are you saying he was being controlled by Zetsu? Someone refresh my memory here ...

My apologies for being a bit off topic, but there's just not enough on the topic to maintain a proper discussion.
    You have to look at it from outside the box you're thinking in. You could also take what itachi said as the process an Uchiha has to go through to get the MS, and how that will affect a person's mind. The bloodlust, thirst for power, and the pain of losing someone close to you is what corrupts a MS user, or a person who wants to obtain it. More so for EMS. Well I know what he meant technically. I just wanted to be creative with my thinking.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama View Post
    You have to look at it from outside the box you're thinking in. You could also take what itachi said as the process an Uchiha has to go through to get the MS, and how that will affect a person's mind. The bloodlust and thirst for power is what corrupts an MS user, or a person who wants to obtain it. More so for EMS. Well I know what he meant technically. I just wanted to be creative with my thinking.
    We've never seen Sasuke after MS or EMS. In fact he refused the oppurtunity to gain EMS. Though I do know what you mean by the trauma of acquiring MS, intended or not, leaves you prone to corruption.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Oh Christ.. It's not a bijuu, it's not Zetsu.. It's just an illustration of how dark and sinister Sasuke has become.

Don't read too much into it people.

Some people tend to analyze every single frame when a new release is out. Naruto-fans are amazing. There is no other manga that is more overanalyzed then Naruto.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

@ ByakuganSucka, yours makes sense.

or heres another idea. do you guys remember how itachi showed saskue his statute? this could be saskue's ems statue.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodyjo the Great View Post
    @Aga bomBa ur sig is very reminds me of the shadow behind sasuke doesnt
    hahah.. that's right! ;p but then again bro, the other BAD half of the kyuubi is sealed in Minato, so it must be related to something new unique to Sasuke's wrath or illustration of how dark and sinister his power is at that moment.

@ guy

no, nooo.. the statue that Itachi showed Sasuke, was the same statue that was been showed when Madara obtained his EMS.

That statue behind Madara had four eyes ( because he obtained the EMS ) but the statue behind Itachi had two eyes ( and the other 2 eyes were still dark, because itachi didn't obtained the EMS )

So, the statue himself is the same and is probaly the only statue that will appear when a uchiha is going to get EMS... untill now there has never been showed any statue when using regular Sharighan.

Don't forget and look at sasuke's eyes, he doesn't have even Mangekyo Sharighan eyes.

The white Zetzu isn't dead and I think he is going to talk or say something against Danzou.. the other half of zetzu ( the black one ) is maybe watching Sasuke, so he can report how that battle went. As you know, zetzu is recording battles for Madara and maybe the Black Half has always been the one, who is recording things.

And Pain wasn't controlled by zetzu, only manipulated by Madara. Tho I'm sure that he created his own idealism about how everything must go and Madara just showed him that he's on the same path as him.

Nagato litterarly became PAIN when Yahiko died by his own hands, from then.. Pain's mind was one - direction and that was; destruction for everyone to feel REAL PAIN.

[ I must say that I really mis Pain and those hardcore bodies of his.. ]
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Zetsu isn't controlling Sasuke.Madara and Zetsu want to test Sasuke's power and then they will make their move.

Radical Good Speed Straight Cougar's Avatar
    Nobody is controlling Sasuke. It's pretty clear that he's just running on hate and revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Cougar View Post
    Nobody is controlling Sasuke. It's pretty clear that he's just running on hate and revenge.
    Sounds like my car would be cheaper than gasoline these days tho lol!

- Anyways I knew the darkshadow behind Sasuke would be a hot topic and on one hand you could simply write it off as symbolic of his dark auroa.

- However there is always a possibility it could be something else that will be revealed later as Kishi is a master of surprise and suspense.

So it is fair to leave it open to debate

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama View Post
    You have to look at it from outside the box you're thinking in. You could also take what itachi said as the process an Uchiha has to go through to get the MS, and how that will affect a person's mind. The bloodlust, thirst for power, and the pain of losing someone close to you is what corrupts a MS user, or a person who wants to obtain it. More so for EMS. Well I know what he meant technically. I just wanted to be creative with my thinking.
    Ah, I see what you're saying. That would in fact be a pretty interesting aspect of MS, if it existed.

Right now, Sasuke's becoming the embodiment of hatred influenced by several external sources. His emotions are easily swayed by a mere sentence or another character's perception of the truth due to his inability to draw his own conclusions.

Because of his brother's deception and death, because of Madara, because of the death of his entire family and clan, those are the reasons we see this evil and dark chakra behind him.

What's more engaging to the reader/viewer, saying in words "his chakra is different", or painting a picture that symbolizes Sasuke's turmoil and how dark his chakra's becoming? Like Itachi, Sasuke avoided killing whenever it was possible. It appears that he even told Suigetsu not to kill anyone. But now he has gone on a killing spree. The dark figure behind him is a representation of that change within Sasuke.

Of course there are possibilities that it may be something more, with Kishi nothing can be ruled out until it's explained properly. Based on the information we have right now, I'm sticking with this: It's a personification of how dark his chakra's becoming.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist