Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Hmm it really looks like kjuubi.

Maybe Itachi took a piece from naruto while they were talking and implanted it to Sasuke ? lol

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    it's strange but from that image that was shown in Rift's comment it looks like the nine tailed fox...{naruto inner kyubi] weird but cool
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpopo2k2 View Post
    My guess is that there is some sort of bijuu that appears when someone feels the ultimate darkness within their hearts. It may be the other side of the kyuubi that wasn't sealed within Naruto.

It was explained in the manga that the kyuubi appeared whenever human strife was at its highest.

It would explain why Madara triggered a hunt for Sasuke, in the hopes that Sasuke's hatred would evolve to the next level after he committed cold blooded murder.

Madara's plans, being bijuu-centric, may indeed revolve around this new creature, which would also explain Madara's interests in Sasuke.
    actually this is a good explanation for everything

I'd say it's just a comparison to show that Sasukes chakra is even as sinister or evil like the chakra of the Kyuubi. Maybe he's now eaten up by his hatred and there is no way back. Kyuubi is just selfish and evil too and I doubt he'd change, it's his nature.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Welll,..

isn't the other part sealed in Yondaime ? I thought the good part of the kyuubi was sealed in Naruto and the evil part in yondaime.

I believe that it was madara who created the Kyuubi, after he left his clan and village.. with all his hatred and anger, he released the kyuubi.. BUT one thing I just can't understand is,..

lots of people are saying that the kyuubi lived for so many years and that Madara only Summoned him, not created him.. so what's it really ??!

@ mrpopo2k2

if you're right and if that thing is going to be sasuke's beast.. well, then it will be a final big countdown between the " Old Kyuubi " and the " New Monster ".. Omg, I love this manga.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

The Kyuubi is just a Biju, like the other ones, but the strongest one as far as we know. Which means that Madara couldn't create him because they're like monsters living in the world or somewhere else until they get sealed in a human being. They're called Jinchuuriki as you might know, but it looks like Madara just summoned the Kyuubi to assist him to destroy Konoha since he was not capable of doing it all by himself.

I agree with what another person said about how Sasuke could possibly be self-consciously creating an entity like the kyuubi.

Also this could be what Itachi was explaining about how the MS makes a person dive into darkness. That darkness could possibly be the MS taking over and causing extreme malice within the user, and not just the user going blind. In summary, the sharingan could be the blame for Sasuke's hatred.

Also, we still don't know exactly what the Moon's eye plan is, so this shadow figure could be apart of it.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harraldo View Post
    The Kyuubi is just a Biju, like the other ones, but the strongest one as far as we know. Which means that Madara couldn't create him because they're like monsters living in the world or somewhere else until they get sealed in a human being. They're called Jinchuuriki as you might know, but it looks like Madara just summoned the Kyuubi to assist him to destroy Konoha since he was not capable of doing it all by himself.
    Okey.. I was wrong by thinking that Madara created that beast. He summoned the beast with his pure evil heart and lots of hatred, control the beast with his Sharighan..

Why I was thinking, that the kyuubi could be madara's release, was all because I founded strange that the nine tailed was living free in the open in the naruto world. Because, with his evil intentions, kyuubi could have destroyed the hole fuckin world with his powers.. but then again; I don't know how big the Naruto World is, only kishi knows ;p

thnkz !
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Well considering it was only detected by some extrasensory powers, its merely just his spirit or aura or whatever it is in Naruto to just illustrate Sasuke's comeplete corruption.
    Nothing in the manga suggests that Zetsu can control anybody, let alone Sasuke. And its not Zetsu's responsibility in the first place since Madara has ben doing that personally. His role has been clearly exhibited since his first appearance.

I dont know how one can have a conversation about something lacking this much substance. Although it would be very unexpected for Zetsu to actually be the one influencing him, anything is possible at this time.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I dont know how one can have a conversation about something lacking this much substance. Although it would be very unexpected for Zetsu to actually be the one influencing him, anything is possible at this time.
    Exactly.

Also ... no it's not the other half of the Kyuubi chakra. One half is sealed in Naruto, the other half is sealed in the Death God's stomach along with Minato.

@Barack Obama: When Itachi was talking about MS diving into darkness, he meant that literally (look at the context). MS taking over and causing hatred? I highly doubt that. I mean, Kakashi seems to be doing fine.

@Amargo Deathscythe: Nagato was manipulated, sure, but when was he being controlled? Are you saying he was being controlled by Zetsu? Someone refresh my memory here ...

My apologies for being a bit off topic, but there's just not enough on the topic to maintain a proper discussion.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist