Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar

Zetsu controlling Sasuke?

Judging from what we saw this week with sasuke going on a killing spree, the black shadowy figure behind him right before he killed virtually everyone in the room looked alot like zetsu's black side to me. I wonder if this same method was used to control nagato?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Just to make it clear, are you asking people to make theories assuming that your theory is correct?

Also, I find it hard to believe that Nagato was "controlled". Manipulated, maybe, but not controlled.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Just to make it clear, are you asking people to make theories assuming that your theory is correct?

Also, I find it hard to believe that Nagato was "controlled". Manipulated, maybe, but not controlled.
    I'm just asking who agrees or disagrees or if anyone has a better explaination forthat thing bhind sasuke. I'm not making it a theory because I don't see enough evidence to make it solid so I'm just testing the waters a bit. "controlled" "manipulated" either way you're playing into someone else's hand

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Looks more like Naruto in Kyubii form from where I'm sitting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

If anyone is manipulating Sasuke it would be Madara but I agree with Thsv it does look more like the Kyuubi.

Its possible it could be just symbolic of Sasukes sinister nature but I cant discount the fact that it could be something new that will be explained later.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

No, I don't believe Zetsu's controlling/manipulating Sasuke. The manga's never even hinted that Zetsu's capable of such a 'technique'. Also, let's take a close look:

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page015.html
    Here we see that dark figure (notice he has two eyes)

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page017.html
    (middle-left panel) Here we see 'dark' Zetsu, only one eye (the other one being with 'light' Zetsu)

Now that figure behind Sasuke looks like it has venus fly trap teeth. It if had it's left eye missing, I'd be less skeptical.

Again ... I believe that dark figure is a personofication of how evil and sinister his chakra is becoming. It could possibly be a new power as well, maybe ...

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Its the Jubi.

Nah idk I thought it looked like Kyuubi too but its probably just a representation of his dark side and anger at the time, more of a visual tool to help express his feelings.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    Judging from what we saw this week with sasuke going on a killing spree, the black shadowy figure behind him right before he killed virtually everyone in the room looked alot like zetsu's black side to me. I wonder if this same method was used to control nagato?
    It's A Very Strong Posiblity I Would Think

Banned
    Lol People the black shaduw Means that Sasuke is in the dark Lol!!! just Read what Karin said before!!! His chakra is dark and cold that means he is realy in the dark!!! and want Revenge on Danzou Aka who knows !

My guess is that there is some sort of bijuu that appears when someone feels the ultimate darkness within their hearts. It may be the other side of the kyuubi that wasn't sealed within Naruto.

It was explained in the manga that the kyuubi appeared whenever human strife was at its highest.

It would explain why Madara triggered a hunt for Sasuke, in the hopes that Sasuke's hatred would evolve to the next level after he committed cold blooded murder.

Madara's plans, being bijuu-centric, may indeed revolve around this new creature, which would also explain Madara's interests in Sasuke.