Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi115 View Post
    no his abillity is puppeteir,i heard it somewhere when iwas watching the anime
    I don't believe that it was ever specifically mention what his ability is. We have seen him controlling people like puppets though. But if his ability were string related it would explain that ability as well as the abilty to cut someone with what seems to be string.

Quote Originally Posted by itachi115 View Post
    no his abillity is puppeteir,i heard it somewhere when iwas watching the anime
    can you try to find this info? was it on the shichibukai reunion after morias defeat?

i think you hit the jackpot

Still no Luffy damn it! Anyway it sounds like it will be a good read.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    i think donflamingo actually is a puppetman, he can control people's bodies and take off limbs like you can do to a puppet. it's taking a step further from the other "puppetmen" in other shows/mangas.

but ladies and gentlemen, we have our 1st confirmed death of this war. I'm gonna laugh hard once boa actually sees luffy though. I wonder why moria killed oz jr. though. Oz jr. got his legs cut off, but as we saw in thriller bark, a lot of the zombies were made up of different parts. couldn't he of sewn them back on? then again is donflamingo is a puppetman(i think), maybe once he takes a puppet of his apart, only he can put it back together which is why moria went ahead and killed oz jr.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JpasDa1 View Post
    Actually the similarities are still better between Luffy and the Roger.
    i do u figure that luffy may be closer in personality but thats where it ends ace is gold roger son u cant get closer than that and ace does look more like him than any other character in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodyjo the Great View Post
    i do u figure that luffy may be closer in personality but thats where it ends ace is gold roger son u cant get closer than that and ace does look more like him than any other character in the series.
    That's because they are related.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    Actually I think it seems more likely it's something like a string-string man <_<. As dumb as that sounds it would explain his ability to control others like puppets and also cut someone with a string.
    Good thought.

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    i think donflamingo actually is a puppetman, he can control people's bodies and take off limbs like you can do to a puppet. it's taking a step further from the other "puppetmen" in other shows/mangas.

but ladies and gentlemen, we have our 1st confirmed death of this war. I'm gonna laugh hard once boa actually sees luffy though. I wonder why moria killed oz jr. though. Oz jr. got his legs cut off, but as we saw in thriller bark, a lot of the zombies were made up of different parts. couldn't he of sewn them back on? then again is donflamingo is a puppetman(i think), maybe once he takes a puppet of his apart, only he can put it back together which is why moria went ahead and killed oz jr.

but dsnt it say in the spoiler that moria says '' i want his corpse'' meaning he wants him dead? O_o

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    but dsnt it say in the spoiler that moria says '' i want his corpse'' meaning he wants him dead? O_o
    either way, it's the first possible seen death in one piece.

i was thinking about the oz/oars thing. how do we know oars jr.'s dad wasn't oars which changed along the years from oz

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!