Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar

What have you enjoyed thinking about?

^ what the title says. Basically, describe what you find interesting to think about and moments that yo have thought about things that make you feel good and /or excited like fantasies/puzzles/other wierdness. Me?

I sometimes like to think of me, thinking of me, thinking about me.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Hmm. I have to think about it....

I'm usually thinking about The Positives and Negatives of My Future. Such as no more manga come January or that I will never have another decent relationship, But at least I will get payed to travel the world.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

God's Glory is Awesome Akira_yu42's Avatar
    The obvious: Happy memories (Varies), Delightful memories (Selected), AWESOME MEMORIES (* censored*)
    The typical: Me. Me. Me. Me. Me.
    The original: Uh.. does day-dreaming count?,?

Hosea 6:6"I want mercy and not sacrifice. I want you to recognize me as God instead of bringing me burnt offerings." Revelation 22:13"I am the Alpha and the Omega. I am the First and the Last. I am the Beginning and the End."

Everything counts. But be specific plz XD.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

I've enjoyed thinking of how I start college tomorrow.
    Signature by me.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I sometimes like to think of me, thinking of me, thinking about me.
    Me too....

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Hmmm, now that I think about it, I think I enjoy every situation in which I have to think everything through and make a good decision.
    To be specific - plans, dates, fiction in which I pawn and solving puzzles of life and that kind of stuf.
    That doesnt count for learning, thats kind of thinking I dislike.

BTW : Freakshow, are you coming back ??
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Beer and Music
    this isnt really something i enjoy, but ever since i had that experience(alcohol poisoning) everyday i think more and more about life and whats in store for me. and if there is something for me, i hope for it to be good.

Cmon guys, just explain a thought or series of thoughts that excited you in some way. Im sure you guys had fantasies(of me of course) and other things like that.
    It doesnt have to be something that deeply concerns you or your life. For example, give me something you...thought about that gave you a pleasurable feeling.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Cmon guys, just explain a thought or series of thoughts that excited you in some way. Im sure you guys had fantasies(of me of course) and other things like that.
    It doesnt have to be something that deeply concerns you or your life. For example, give me something you...thought about that gave you a pleasurable feeling.
    alright, heres one

a few months ago i became a huge fan of graffiti art. every time i think about it, it sort of "touches" my artist soul, and inspires me to draw and practice in my back yard on plywood(tagging) in my thoughts i can see myself getting real good at it, because when i see pictures and art on the street walls, im filled with such inspiration that imo, is surely unattainable by any other thing, because graffiti is filled which such emotion, every piece u look at, if u pay attention, every graffiti art tells a story, whether its "bad" or "good". so basically, graffiti art inspires me, excites me, and makes me more determined and serious about what i do
    ive been inspired by other things such as famous photography art and music, but never like graffiti