Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fable III

Fable III

At Microsoft's GamesCom 2009 press conference, Peter Molyneux of Lionhead Studios revealed the first trailer for "Fable 3"

He then went on a bit of a rant, talking about what the game will focus on. As hinted at in the "Fable 2" DLC pack, "See The Future," "Fable 3" will place you in the role of an up-and-coming ruler in the land of Albion. Half of the game will be spent trying to gain the crown, while the other half will have you maintaining your kingdom. You can make changes to your realm, which will result in a happier populace or a better economy.

But once you rise to power you'll still have to go about the land, interacting and exploring like a typical "Fable" game. There's just this added metagame which allows you to change the land as a whole, rather than just change things around you.

The game is still super early in its development cycle and won't release until late 2010 (if we're lucky), so don't hold your breath.

My computer is not allowing me to view or share any vids. So if anyone can find a link. Then please post it. TY

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Yeah I saw this a couple o days ago. I hope the choices and decisions you make this time around arent as shallow and redundant as last time.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    THEY BETTER IMPROVE THE GODDAMN SPELL! i miss the way spells were in fable 1 and lost chapters!
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

lol Let's hope our decision have a bit more impact in this one.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

I hope the world is bigger.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Lets all put on our bs shields when Peter starts making his usual ridiculous claims of how revolutionary the gameplay will be.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    I'm skeptical. I'll at least rent it. Molyneux always promises too much. I'll try my best to ignore all news until it's released so it'll actually impress me.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Lets all put on our bs shields when Peter starts making his usual ridiculous claims of how revolutionary the gameplay will be.
    While I'm a huge fan of this series and absolutely love it to death(I mean I bought the DLC knowing exactly what it was lol), I completely agree with this statement. Meleneaux needs to shut up and let the game speak for itself. Oh, and who wants to start a betting pool on when the game actually will be released? Not only is late 2010 optimistic based on how long 2 took, it's also only a couple of years after 2 was released so I want it to take longer than that.