Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fable III

Actually its been less then a year since 2 came out and if 3 really comes out in 2010 it will barely be 2 years.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Quote Originally Posted by Masgrande View Post
    Actually its been less then a year since 2 came out and if 3 really comes out in 2010 it will barely be 2 years.
    That's exactly what I was saying....

Quote Originally Posted by Redfuzzy View Post
    Not only is late 2010 optimistic based on how long 2 took, it's also only a couple of years after 2 was released so I want it to take longer than that.
    The year referred to in that sentence is 2010 (not the current date), which is two years after Fable II came out. Why would I be referring to the current date anyway, when I am talking about production time and therefore the date that matters is the release date?
    Last edited by Redfuzzy; 08-24-2009 at 07:38 AM.

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    is fable any good? Ive seen trailers and it seems aight but want to here from other players opinions?
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by E S P A D A View Post
    is fable any good? Ive seen trailers and it seems aight but want to here from other players opinions?
    It's a decent RPG. Not real good on replayability though. Girls seem to love it for some reason so to all male members, if you wanna get your girl into games then yeah....Fable II.

Give it a rental. The first Fable was better IMO.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

fair enough, like a.t.m im playing guildwars and have almost completed what i wanted 2 do for about a year now. Getin a female fow ele with chaos gloves and a voltanic weapons set. I was told that this was an interesting game 2 go check out but i suppose that there is only 1 way to find out. Got to borrow it off a mate and c how i go.

I would definitely check it out if I were you, any triple-A title is worth a look at no matter what your tastes.

Of course I'm one of those weird people who's tastes are immediately satisfied with this game. I love it. However, there are a few parts of the first one I think that are better *cough**story**cough*cough*, but the second one was a good improvement. Combat was much smoother if not a bit easier. My biggest complaint besides story is the lack of freedom especially in combat style. While you do have choices, in the end most people end up with about the same character, and the weapons aren't different enough to make your style stand out.

unfortunately i'm the same. Once i get into a game i'm hooked

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by E S P A D A View Post
    unfortunately i'm the same. Once i get into a game i'm hooked
    A lot of us are the same I'm sure. I don't know whether I should be proud or ashamed of my 21 hours on Dissidia. It came out Tuesday.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I'm still surprised at the number of hours I've pumped into Fallout 3, and I don't feel like I'm anywhere near done. I passed the 60 hour mark on my first character which is level 19(so I've still got 11 levels to go 0_o). And then I think I'm somewhere in the ballpark of 10 hours for my new character; I started her like Tuesday or Wednesday.

Games can suck a lot of time, although I think I only did about 20-30 hours for Fable II. Worked for it I guess, it didn't really feel too long or short. Except the story, which can go stuff itself and leave.

I hope for a better main villain in this one. The last one was a joke. This is how I see it, both the main character's are orphans, and the characters family was killed by the main antagonist, so anyone who is capable in killing the Hero of Bowerstone(who of course is said to be the parent) has got to be strong. I'm hoping they bring back Jack of Blades. That guy is badass incarnate.
    Also, they can improve the family thing a bit. Like children who become adults or a faithful wife. I got tired of killing my family because of these things(Just kidding, that never gets boring).

I Love You!
    Spoiler!